Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you tried other wax cubes like Scentsationals (i think that's the name) and Better Homes and Garden cubes or do you just buy Scentsy's Cubes. What's your favorite scent? Did you find anything different in the cubes or scents? I like my Scentsy , Better Homes & Garden, and Scensational Scents, they all have nice scents that i like.

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
sweetbamabrown
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:08 AM
I am going to start doing this. I always get the ones from Walmart. They smell great. I also get the ones from the Dollar tree and they smell good too.

Quoting SuperPickle:

I pour my leftover candle wax(when the wick it getting too short) into ice cube trays then put them in warmers.. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Quoting Cheyenne0324:

the dollar store has them

LIke Dollar TRee , are the scents strong and how are they on melting

1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Quoting sweetbamabrown:

I am going to start doing this. I always get the ones from Walmart. They smell great. I also get the ones from the Dollar tree and they smell good too.

Quoting SuperPickle:

I pour my leftover candle wax(when the wick it getting too short) into ice cube trays then put them in warmers.. 

Well Hell, I gotta get ova to Dollar Tree,lol

bellawomen
by Summer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I heard they are really hard to get out of the warmers, even when melted.

I am a Scentsy girl for sure.  My favorite scents are Route 66 and Just Breathe.  I use Just Breathe throughout the house, but Route 66 reminds me of my great-grandfather when I used to sit on the sink and talk with him while he shaved and the smell lingered after.  So I have Route 66 in the bathroom and in my car.

AccessoryChic
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a consultant with Pink Zebra so I use Sprinkles in my warmers. Right now my favorite scent is Summer Berry Medley. I used to be a huge Scentsy fan until I found Pink Zebra. I never had good luck with the Walmart bars, the scent never seemed very strong.
mattiehatter
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I usually get the wal mart brand because the scentsy brand is so expensive and I personally don't have a whole lot of opportunity to attend scentsy parties to smell the scents. I do have two Scentsy waxes mochadoodle (smells better in the container) and rootbeer float (amazing and discontinued). I have the strawberries and cream (SS) one and it smells so amazing. I also love the cupcake (SS), ginger spice cake(BHG), green apple (BHG), Spiced pumpkin pie (BHG). The ones from walmarts scents don't always last long, but they're cheaper.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:43 AM
I just buy Scentsy, I can afford them, plus I haven't found anything that comes close to comparing to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
debbie26
by Debbie on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I was buying those in the beginning from walmart but know my S/O's friend sells scentsy so i have a pile of it and more to come.. I have fallen in love with Scentsy

JustCJ
by Charlotte on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Better home and garden I love the sunflower one and wild berry cheesecake is to die for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cmdale87
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a scentsy consultant so nope, its just scentsy for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN