Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you tried other wax cubes like Scentsationals (i think that's the name) and Better Homes and Garden cubes or do you just buy Scentsy's Cubes. What's your favorite scent? Did you find anything different in the cubes or scents? I like my Scentsy , Better Homes & Garden, and Scensational Scents, they all have nice scents that i like.

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Replies (41-50):
JustCJ
by Charlotte on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Wildberry cheesecake is my favorite it lasts really long. I also like spiced apple cider I think is the name.

Quoting WaitingOnPeanut:

I usually buy the Better Home & Scentsationals from WalMart. I burn them everyday. I like the baking scents. I have Wildberry Cheesecake, cupcake, orange buttercream, vanilla caramel spice, oatmeal cookie, apple strudel... and the maple syrup mixed one. Can't remember what they're called. I love them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dawnjohnson5
by Vodka on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I've tried both of those brands and didn't like them. The scent didn't last and then it started smelling like burnt plastic.

I am a Scentsy addict.
Sunshine2plus2
by Sunshine on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Scentsationals "No place like home" and "Oatmeal cookie"

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting Sunshine2plus2:

Yes and we love them! I have tried them all!! I try to buy scents according to the season!

What are some of your favorites by which brands

Kool_Aide
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I've bought Walmart ones but I prefer scentsy.
Love.My.Soldier
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I love scentsy! I haven't tried any other brands. My favorites right now are the toasted apple butter and oats and honey.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.SoldiersWife.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
my bff sells scentsy and says its all the same. plus $3 is better then 15
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Belle*of*the*Bayou on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting countrymomma81:

I usually just buy Scentsy. I got some Better Homes & Gardens for Christmas and I didn't find they lasted as long as Scentsy. 

I really liked the Spiced Apple Wreath one. I got the candle and cubes. I still light my candle sometimes....lol. I also like Spice Cake, but I never got the cubes, just the candle. 

i had some unscented tea candles by Better Homes and like the way they burn, so are the scented candles strong and stay in the air for awhile

In my opinion, yes. I remember buying 4 candles in September because I was so anxious for fall...lol. I burned them any time I was home so they went pretty quick. I had one in the living room, one in the bathroom, one in my bedroom and one in my son's room. The smells were lovely.

mom2swtboys
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
And you cant beat the price! I'm buying my mom one for mothers day... Dont know if I should get a Better Homes & Garden or Scentsational warmer tho... I'm sure they work the same??

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting mom2swtboys:

I have a few better homes & garden and just bought a Scentsationals the strawberry swirl, that smells soo good! But they dont melt as good as the actual scensty ones.

Ya know the convience is what got me,i'm able to stand and smell my scents and choose and take them home the same day, so i'll continnue to buy them

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this
I love the blueberry cheesecake but I gave it to my friend. I turned my plug ins on last night and put in black raspberry vanilla omg it made my apt smell good this morning

Quoting HelloKitty86:

I am Scentsy consultant, so I obviously buy Scentsy lol.  My favorite scents are Vanilla Suede, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Black Ruby :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Scentsy is all I will use :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)