Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Csection help *update* *update again*

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:08 AM
  • 6 Replies
Ok so I had a csection 10 days ago. I don't have an infected incision but I had a spinal with dermamorph (morphine). My flabby skin itches like crazy and ive scratched up so bad I have a rash from the scratching.

My big problem is I feel nauseous and my lower back and stomache hurts with a dull pain. I don't have a huge appetite at all and I can barely finish half of my food. Like I can eat a few bites and I'm full.

Anyone have this with their csection or should I contact my dr? I guess I will anyway, but I'm not crazy about it. And I don't have a fever.

*update*

Pretty sure this isnt good but the pain in my uterus is so bad I took 2 norcos at 130am and they are wearing off. I'm woozy and moving my midsection is making it hurt again.

What might this be? Normal or not normal?

*update*

At the hospital. I have appendicitis. Dammit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:13 AM

A side affect of that drug that a lot of women have is itching but mine was right after my csection.I scratched most of the skin off my face before they finally gave me duramorph after benedryl failed.

The appetite is normal.

youngmamma11
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:14 AM
I've had two c sections and didn't experience any of that. Mine would itch but not to where I had to scratch it. Maybe call in the morning and ask.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I meant,they gave me comed(sp) after the benedryl failed.

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Bump with update
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerebelly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Never had a c-section. Hope someone can help!

Mrs.Pedro
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:48 AM

It's not normal for it to hurt that bad this far out from the procedure...Call your OBGYN now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)