Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who has read The Power of Now or knows someone who has?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:11 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am almost half way through The Power of Now and it is pretty complicated. But it is very insightful. It has helped me alot. What are your thoughts on it? Did it help you?

10 year old and 3 month old...it doesn't get any better than this!big smile mini

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Sounds interesting--  What is it about?  Is it like an inspirational or positive driven book?  

Due9
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:17 AM

It's a positive driven book teaching a person how to enjoy life in the now. It gets very deep and complicated, and at times, I have to read a sentence a few times to really grasp the concept. It is very well written and by a man who was once very depressed and unhappy in his life until he "woke up" one day and realized HOW to live in the now and enjoy life.

Something along those lines..I am still reading and have a long way to go but that is a very general idea of it.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Sounds interesting--  What is it about?  Is it like an inspirational or positive driven book?  

10 year old and 3 month old...it doesn't get any better than this!big smile mini

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM

sounds like something I will read ---thanks!!!  I will tell you once I read it-well and get it--lol

Quoting Due9:

It's a positive driven book teaching a person how to enjoy life in the now. It gets very deep and complicated, and at times, I have to read a sentence a few times to really grasp the concept. It is very well written and by a man who was once very depressed and unhappy in his life until he "woke up" one day and realized HOW to live in the now and enjoy life.

Something along those lines..I am still reading and have a long way to go but that is a very general idea of it.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)