• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I probably sound completely ignorant but I may be on 'i didnt know I was pregnant'soon EDIT, f*** some of yall!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM
  • 104 Replies
For quite some time, about 4 or 5 months, ive been having soo many symptoms. I feel fetal movement (ive had a baby, I know the diffrence between gas & fetal movement), been super tired, naucious, & ive been bein super neat freak way more than normal. (maybe nesting). These are most things that come in the 2nd or 3rd trimester. I havent had my period at all. Ive been gainging a little weight but no way does it look like I could have a baby anytime soon! I do have BC but we all know its not 100% effective, I know plenty of women whove gotten pregnant on the BC I have. Ive taken quite a few tests but they have all be 100% negative. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO GIRLS ON THE SHOW, im scared lol.

Just wannna say, im in no way butthurt about the shit yalls sayin. The thing is, I came on here for support about something im honestly worried about but yall wanna sit & make jokes. Ohhh yeah cause itd be soo funny if I had a tumor, lets cheer about it! NOT. Have a little more common courtosey & realize shit like that isnt shit to joke about. Juss sayin!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaGreenhalge
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Go to the doctor. Like yesterday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM
pretty much.

Quoting MommaGreenhalge:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Phantom pregnancy? Idk. You should go to your Dr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
1 mom liked this
Quoting MommaGreenhalge:

Absolutely
mstkn.identity
Go to the doc. Lol

Hope you arent on that show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Go to your doctor ask for a blood test not a pee on the stick test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jnttd
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:32 AM
6 moms liked this
If you think you could be pregnant why would you still use birth control and potentially harm your baby instead of just going to your doctor?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butrflyekises
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Omg I feel you!!! Iv been saying this for the past few weeks now.. But my symptoms are way more mild.. ExcePt for I could swear I feel flutters like fetal movment, my nipples are on and off sore and at times I feel overly tired. I have mariana IUD in and I took a negative preg test.. I keep telling my self I need to get in to see dr but that would require me taking off work or missing school (I work and go to school full time) I literally only have a day off every other week and it is always booked with apts and errands that can't be missed.. I keep saying next week if I still feel this way I'll go. But I have days where I say I'm just nuts and then days where I say shit I'm prego!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Quoting butrflyekises:

Omg I feel you!!! Iv been saying this for the past few weeks now.. But my symptoms are way more mild.. ExcePt for I could swear I feel flutters like fetal movment, my nipples are on and off sore and at times I feel overly tired. I have mariana IUD in and I took a negative preg test.. I keep telling my self I need to get in to see dr but that would require me taking off work or missing school (I work and go to school full time) I literally only have a day off every other week and it is always booked with apts and errands that can't be missed.. I keep saying next week if I still feel this way I'll go. But I have days where I say I'm just nuts and then days where I say shit I'm prego!

haha gotta love autocowreck there.   The mirena IUD can have side effects which mimic pregnancy. I have known 3 people who have gotten pregnant while using it but lost each of their pregnancies.  Pick a day where school may not be covering crucial information so that you can go into a doctor to get checked over.

breezymomma92
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Ive had the blood test done, nothin! Ive told them everything & asked for ultrasounds but nope! Their test isnt showing anything, so 'theres no need for an ultrasound'. Ughh! I guess ill just stock up?

Quoting jnttd:

If you think you could be pregnant why would you still use birth control and potentially harm your baby instead of just going to your doctor?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)