Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so disappointed !

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:41 AM
  • 7 Replies
One of my oldest friends is getting married next Friday. Dh found out today they didn't give him the day off normally I wouldn't be upset. But it's a kid free wedding so we were actually going to get a night out of town alone and were going to stay at a resort and spa on the lake. Well dh said he has 2 days off this summer for a long weekend so we are just going to take the kids there then. Which is better than nothing
And next Friday has now turned into a girls night . My best friend from high school's dh can't go to the wedding. So we are going together and then out on 6 th street with my cousin.

But instill wish dh was going
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hautemama83
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Aw that sucks, but at least he's making up for it and girls nights are always fun. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Aww....i know how that is.  It really is disappointing.  But thats life I suppose.  Hopefully you can enjoy your girls night.  Lord knows, I could use one right now too.

Fields456
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Quoting shadow_lark:

Aww....i know how that is.  It really is disappointing.  But thats life I suppose.  Hopefully you can enjoy your girls night.  Lord knows, I could use one right now too.

Oh I will I'm so excited. It will be followed by sushi the next day before we head home. Surprisingly it makes a great hangover meal
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:49 AM

lol, interesting.  I wouldnt know but i will pass the info onto my friend who actually drink.

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting shadow_lark:

Oh I will I'm so excited. It will be followed by sushi the next day before we head home. Surprisingly it makes a great hangover meal

Are you young and married?         Join us in Young Married Mothers; a place to connect with other young moms, get advice or just hang around.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/116197

Fields456
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Quoting shadow_lark:

Lol well that have to like sushi in the first place
MixedCooke
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:11 AM

eh, having a girls night out is also fun!

Fields456
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Yes it Is. And I know it will be a blast. But a romantic kids free night and day at a beautiful lake resort would have been wonderful plus my poor dh needs a break

Quoting MixedCooke:

eh, having a girls night out is also fun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)