• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*sexual harassment* spin off post.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:17 AM
  • 6 Replies
What would be YOUR punishment if your child was suspended from school for sexual harassment??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ayla91
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:24 AM
3 moms liked this

make him write 10 pages front and back over and over and over "i will not sexually harass anyone again. i will not sexually harass anyone again." then he would tour a juvenile hall and see where little assholes end up. i dont have any tolerance for behavior like that at all. either does DH. my child would not be spending his suspension at home either. he would be doing"volunteer work" with the local park and rec and police department everyday until i got off work.

No, I would not make them wear a stupid hat and carry a sign next to the highway advertising what they did. that would be embarassing to me as their parent.

krayzbabylove
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
A written apology to the victim, the victims parents, and the school to be read aloud in front of the class. And depending on how severe the offense is, probably grounding and loss of privileges.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terpmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Depends on his history, age and the situation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelticLady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
He would be giving an apology to whom ever it was he was harrassing, and their parents. There would also be an apology written to them. I would also have him writting a letter to the principal stating very clearly what he did and why it is wrong. He would lose all privaliges of video games, hanging out with friends and parties ect. Until I felt he learned his lesson. This will be for how ever long I see fit. I would expect that if this happened at school he would be suspended for an amount of time. Extra credit would be done in all of his classes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Bump!! All amazing answers ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)