Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April was not my month

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:31 AM
  • 2 Replies

My ds got strep at the end of March, he got treated no big deal right. Well I got it somehow and didn't know it for two weeks. My strep was causing my teeth to hurt went to the dentist and she gave me antibioctics two days after getting them I was like I have antibiotics to take if I think I have an infection which is causing my tooth pain why not take'm what will it hurt. Long and behold my troat stopped hurting and so did my teeth. Thank you ds I love getting strep. A week later ds got a wonderful cold. Within days of ds having a cold he needed antbioctics because the cold was making him vomit. I figured oh his doctor put him on the antibioctic I'm on I'm good no need to go get it changed. A week after ds cold syptoms started Mine showed up. Still figured I'd be good then a few days later DS got worse. I took him back dr changed his antibiotic so next day I went in to the dr and asked for my antibiotic to change. Nope no such luck I've been sick two weeks and now my antibiotics have changed. But it took me to being almost puking and driving a nail in my head. before a doctor changed them. I spent the first two weeks with strep and that last two weeks of april with a sinus infection. I really hope May is much much better.

CafeMom Tickers

Owner of Seattle Tattoo Momma's                          http://www.cafemom.com/group/109919/

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Ebster
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Awww, hope you feel better mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:36 AM

Thanks me too, I had to call into work becuase of how bad my sinus infection has gotten.

Quoting Ebster:

Awww, hope you feel better mama!

CafeMom Tickers

Owner of Seattle Tattoo Momma's                          http://www.cafemom.com/group/109919/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)