Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you have an SO or DS (s) that have....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:43 AM
  • 10 Replies

Problems aiming? or putting the seat down when finished?

A lot of times I hear women complaining about this and I don't understand why. I even hear my own mother complaining about my step father and she blames it on his height? 

IDK but my dh can hit a cheerio in the dark without his glasses and he has estigmatism and can only see a few inches in front of his face (and he is only 2 in shorther than my step father). He also has no problem remembering to put the seat down and I did not have to "train" him. My son's are 7,5 and 2 (not fully trained) and they all stand to pee and don't even lift the seat but still don't miss. My 5 yr old was fully trained and standing at 18 mos and never had a problem.

I just don't get what the issue is. I am not bashing or bragging but can someone explain this issue to me?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamacam7
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:50 AM

bump

mamacam7
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:56 AM

bump

aarensmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:58 AM

not that they have problems aiming, they just dont pay attention like my 5yo is always in a hurry and hits the seat my dh is pretty good about cleaning up if he misses..

Perfect.Pixie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:01 AM
I do. My 12yr old. I don't understand because my 4yr old is ” trained” but the 12yr old refuses to be taught to pick up the seat 0.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BannerElkHogans
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Men who's father's were Molly-Cottled by women- never doing nothing for themselves - they do that selfish shit-my Husband always puts the seat down....an our daughter sits like us girls do....lol

andiecheyenne
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Df doesn't put the seat down when he's done but i don't care.. my dad would "forget" a lot so I'm used to looking before i sit. It's a good way for me to remember to clean there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moniagee
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:08 AM
I have 4 sons and a husband, I'll let you figure it out. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-Rentsmommy06
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Not my husband, he doesn't make a mess and always puts the seat down. My five year old on the other hand. If this is how he will be in the future I feel sorry for his wife. :P My four year old does fine (mostly) with aim and always puts the seat down. However, with both little boys I have to remind them to put it up (my oldest mostly).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacam7
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I'm glad I am not the only one not understanding the issue lol. Would have replied sooner but had to take my son to school.

mamacam7
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)