Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever done anything like this?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:29 AM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

Last night we ordered pizza and hoagies for dinner.. Yes, I know.. gasp at the lazy SAHM. Anyway... we have ordered from this place in the past and the service and quality have been horrible. However, they are now under new management and we have been hearing rave reviews now, so we figured we would give the place another go. 

The food was yummy. We were able to pick it up in a timely manner of only 20 minutes, which in the past its been over a one hour wait. I think they did good by getting new management in there. 

So, to get to the point here. We have been quick to call in the past and complain when something was messed up - we thought it would be a nice thought to be so quick to call and let them know when they did an outstanding job. So we did :) And let me tell you that the guy answering the phone and the cook were touched by our call. He said it made his day!

Photobucket

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:41 AM

bump

Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM

bump ?

smfox
by Shannon on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
That was really awesome of you to do that!! People are quick to call to complain but don't often call to praise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:35 AM

:)

kansasmom1978
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I think we should do that more often.  They always hear when they do wrong, but I don't think they hear enough when they do right.  

melissa632
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this
I actually have called places to tell them that...or told them to their faces if I ate in. Horrible crappy service seems to be the norm anymore. If someone does a good job, I like to let them know I appreciated it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

my thoughts exactly :)

Quoting kansasmom1978:

I think we should do that more often.  They always hear when they do wrong, but I don't think they hear enough when they do right.  

Photobucket

frankiesma530
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM

aww that was nice of you

Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Quoting frankiesma530:

aww that was nice of you

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)