Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just a vent. (kinda long) :/

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM
  • 0 Replies

my dh is driving me insane. and weve only been married a little over two months.

i came to my hometown last thursday to spend some time with my family, since dh, dd and i will be pcsing to hawaii in july. the plan was that i come home tuesday (yesterday) and i decided to stay until saturday. needless to say, he was not happy. and i understand hes upset, but he has just been horrible towards me. and is now blaming my mom for me staying. and there is no talking to him. i get cussed at or yelled at. and he wonders why i ignore him when he acts that way. says im immature, and thin skinned. says he just misses me. even when i am home, he gets off work and lays on the couch and sleeps. while im left still doing everything for our 13 month old. so i mentioned him helping more when he gets off work. and his reply was "we'll make a deal. if the house is clean when i get home, THEN ill help." and let me just add that i clean every day. hes never been alone with dd, he doesnt understand how exhausting she is. its impossible to do anything, unless shes taking a nap. which usually lasts an hour if that. everything i do, she goes behind me and pulls it back out. he has no idea what i go through on a daily basis. just seems like everything i say/do is wrong. :/ vent over.

oh, and forgot that the one night i went out with my friend while here, i got bitched at. he said im almost 21, have a daughter, and married; i shouldnt be out until 3 in the morning partying. dd was with my mil (bc she takes her to church every weekend were home, so she keeps her saturday nights), i dont drink, i dont do drugs. i NEVER go out, and have time for myself. but apparently im not allowed to. now my vents over. sorry.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)