• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pediatricians

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM
  • 19 Replies
Is your childhood pedi's office still in business if so what type of staff do they have(gender wise)? My pedi's office is still in business and my daughter goes to the same one my brother cousin and I went to as kids the only male dr there has retired but the all female staff is awesome some of the nurses that worked there when I was going are still there and come in to see us from time to time I think it's great they've been around so long. I just wish dr evans was still there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM
I didn't have one, lol.
My parents weren't the best at caring about us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM
My sons pedi is a male,but he has another male stand in if he can't be there,all the nurses are female.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstricey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I didn't have a pedi but yes my childhood doctor is still in business. She started working for the practice when my dad was a teenager. I was born when he was 20 and she was my doctor from birth until I was 18. She even told me to see her after I finish RN school and she would help me with a job. Love her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mewebb82
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I never went to a pediatrician as a child. My whole family went to the same family practitioner. Considering he is probably about 70 now, I doubt his office is still in business.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM
I can see the old office cady corner from the new office they built when I was a teen lol it's weird to see but cool. I love the staff and wish I could get a job working with them

Quoting mstricey:

I didn't have a pedi but yes my childhood doctor is still in business. She started working for the practice when my dad was a teenager. I was born when he was 20 and she was my doctor from birth until I was 18. She even told me to see her after I finish RN school and she would help me with a job. Love her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2MDS
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM

We were supposed to go the dr when we were kids? My parents rarely took us to the dr.

RhondaVeggie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:26 AM
The office is still in business of course, it's the only office in town and it serves at least four other villages too. I don't know if any of the doctors are still there. One had to retire due to stroke and a couple others are probably too old. One was still there about five years ago anyway, his daughter was in the news and I saw him in news stories being identified as a local doctor.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Cool

Quoting RhondaVeggie:

The office is still in business of course, it's the only office in town and it serves at least four other villages too. I don't know if any of the doctors are still there. One had to retire due to stroke and a couple others are probably too old. One was still there about five years ago anyway, his daughter was in the news and I saw him in news stories being identified as a local doctor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I'm only 25 lol but i'd say yes

Quoting mom2MDS:

We were supposed to go the dr when we were kids? My parents rarely took us to the dr.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2MDS
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I can count on one hand how many times my parents ever took us to the dr. I think I went a total of 2 times in 18 years. My mother wouldn't take us because she didn't like "someone putting their nose where it didn't  belong."

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

I'm only 25 lol but i'd say yes

Quoting mom2MDS:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)