• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That took some nerve!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM
  • 26 Replies
So last night, I was waiting in a ridiculously long line at Ulta, it wrapped around and down the side of the store. I had finally reached the point where I was next up, right by the display of the travel size goodies they hope you'll grab before checking out. Any way, this woman walks up and pretends to look at all that stuff, the cashier says "next in line" and she practically runs to get ahead of me to check out! It happened so fast, I didn't have time to react and no one said a word, but what nerve!! Would you have said something? I was amused and pissed at the same time! It was like something a child would have done, seriously.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momcat437
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM

No, I wouldn't have said anything, that's just me, being the customer--but if I were the cashier, I definitely would have said something to her!  What a snot!

i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerebelly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM

No I probably wouldn't. I am non-confrontational like that.

Apollos82
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:16 AM
3 moms liked this
I would have said something loud enough for the whole store to hear! I woul have embarrassed the crap out of that woman. How trashy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twoblues
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Quoting momcat437:

No, I wouldn't have said anything, that's just me, being the customer--but if I were the cashier, I definitely would have said something to her!  What a snot!

They were swamped, they didn't even notice!
LisaRoyNKaden
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:16 AM
I probably would have been too shocked to say anything... LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlmostFamous
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Lmao, I'd have to just make a remark to myself....but loud enough for ppl to hear. Ppl are so impatient these days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twoblues
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Quoting Apollos82:

I would have said something loud enough for the whole store to hear! I woul have embarrassed the crap out of that woman. How trashy!

I wish you had been with me! I can be gutless with strangers, why I don't know.
momcat437
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Oh, I'm not surprised--I'm just saying what I would have done--most people don't give a s**t, anyway...

Quoting twoblues:

Quoting momcat437:

They were swamped, they didn't even notice!

Apollos82
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Sadly, I'm a little toooooo confrontational these days...lol It's the pregnancy hormones.

Quoting twoblues:

Quoting Apollos82:

I wish you had been with me! I can be gutless with strangers, why I don't know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)