• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good with commonyns? I need help!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:40 AM
  • 10 Replies

I'm cheating here lol, but I'm sure everyone else is too.  I am stumped on this commonyn.  A hockey game, restaurant and a bank. What do they all have?

My children are the source of my strength, frustration, happiness, insanity, sanity, irritability.  They are the definition of unconditional love.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMom9799
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:44 AM

fans?

bluejupalex
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I found the answer via google, so I don't want to say and ruin the fun for everybody else.  I will say, though, that I had to ask hubby how the answer was related to hockey games.

sky375
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Checks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM
This!

Quoting sky375:

Checks!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM
They all take your money?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayjayjess
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM

can you pm me the answer? lol

Quoting bluejupalex:

I found the answer via google, so I don't want to say and ruin the fun for everybody else.  I will say, though, that I had to ask hubby how the answer was related to hockey games.

My children are the source of my strength, frustration, happiness, insanity, sanity, irritability.  They are the definition of unconditional love.

ProudMom9799
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:50 AM

i guessed then googled...lol

Quoting bluejupalex:

bluejupalex
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:50 AM

It's checks.  :-) 

bluejupalex
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I thought about it for a few minutes then googled.  LOL  I watch hockey occasionally, but I didn't know what a check is in hockey.  Had to ask hubby.  lol 

Quoting ProudMom9799:

i guessed then googled...lol

Quoting bluejupalex:

Be kind to nurses.  They're the ones who keep the doctors from accidentally killing you.

kayjayjess
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM

LOL  Thanks ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)