Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg someone hit me :(

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 11 Replies

Sooo...  I went to my gi appt this morning.  On my way home and this car pulls out of a gas station and side swaps me.  Pushes me into the middle of the road (it's a 4 lane but i'm in the inner lane) and this HUGEE truck is there which I thought I hit him but by the grace of God literally we barely touched no damage.  However, my poor passenger side is all jacked up.  I can't even open that door.  I tried to slam on brakes and layed on the horn.  She heard the horn and tried to stop but it was way too late.  I'm shaking still.  Like I had an instant panic attack and it got worse when I couldn't get outta my car.  I was in tears.  Most know i'm already having back problems... My back is so effin sore.  Idk if this has made matters worse or not.  My mom and aunt came because I was so shaken up.  The truck driver stayed with me until everyone got there (police included).  My car is driveable so I already went to my ins company which was right up the road and got the claim started.  She advises if I get "worse" to go to the ER which I plan to do.  But this is all I needed.  My day has been so shitty....  I had just gone to my gi appt to find out one of the meds my dr has me on is the culprit behind my constipation...  Yeah it's a pill that is given to those with diarrhea.  Soo I was already upset and then this happens -_-  I know it could have been much worse.  But idk what to do right now with myself.  I'm gonna eat something take a percocet and hope it helps.  If not i'm going to have to go to the ER bc i'm frigging scared this has jacked my back up more.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM

:( shameless bump!

momof2gingers
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM
I hope your day gets better. were your kiddos with you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Glad you're "OK" (meaning...alive) but don't hesitate to go to the hospital! Sorry you're day has been so horrible =[ I just want you to be otay =[ 

usmcwifey11
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM
I'm sorry! Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristyann
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:38 PM
I'm sorry, some lady almost hit us just like that the other day. Scary stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I'm sorry! Did she atleast stop so you could get her info? Sounds like it should be her fault and her insurance should pay for it. Hope it didn't do anymore damage to your back.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM

No.  Thank God!

Quoting momof2gingers:

I hope your day gets better. were your kiddos with you?

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Yeah.  At first I didn't think she was because she pulled her car far away from the accident scene.  But she got out to check on me and called the police.  And yea it's her fault.  She got a ticket when I was there.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

I'm sorry! Did she atleast stop so you could get her info? Sounds like it should be her fault and her insurance should pay for it. Hope it didn't do anymore damage to your back.

brittani
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:41 PM
OMG I'm so sorry. I hope tomorrow is better. We all have those days. For to the er and get checked up and then stick the lady with the bill
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Glad your mostly okay hope your back feels better. Don't know if you have Kids in cars eats/boosters but they will probably need to be replaced.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)