Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best & Worst Moment?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:35 PM
  • 54 Replies

Ok so obviously we know the best moment in all of our lives was the moments we met our babies and married our husbands, but other than that... what has been the best moment/day of your life?

And the worst?

My best moment (aside from the birth of my son & day I found out I was expecting #2 ) would probably have to be my last date night with my hubby. Wouldn't sound like much if I explained it to anyone else, but it was so special for us <3 We don't get out much so when we found out one of our favorite artists was coming to our city we knew we had to go! Best night EVER! =) Everything just seemed to work out perfectly that night.... and we just had the best time. 

Had lots of bad moments... but if I had to pick one it would probably be.... the day I buried my dad. I was the last person in the funeral home... and I just didn't understand how I was supposed to turn around and walk out... leaving him there, knowing what was about to happen to him and I would never see him again was the hardest thing I've ever done. Or getting my son circumsized (no bashing please, keep your opinion on that to yourself let's not turn this into a debate). 

What about you?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
numonestunar
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Best - the day my son was born.
Worst - the day I lost my uncle and the day I lost my daddy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwifey11
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Best - when my kids were born, and when my husband came home from a deployment, meeting his son for the first time.

Worst - the day my daddy died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Best is the same
Worst is pretty much my whole childhood. I can't pick one day
insanemomof4
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:55 PM
My best was when i found out i was pregnant with not only my 1st child but with all 4 of my kids. And my worst moment was 3yrs ago 3 days before Mothers Day when i found out that my best friend my mom had cancer. My whole world had crumbled around me. But here it is almost 3yrs later and i can thankfully say her cancer is totally gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM

My best moment was probably my Dh and my last anniversary. We went to an amazing Dinner-it lasted about 4 hours, and we just sat there and talked and kissed the whole time, I LOVED IT!!!

Worst moment-When I thought that my marriage was over, but we've come along way =)

Mrs_Szontagh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Oh come on ladies WE KNOW THE BIRTH OF YOUR CHILD IS THE BEST! What's NEXT!!!!! 

Mrs_Szontagh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Good for you girl! Those nights out are the best!! Falling in love all over again <3

Quoting hudson.maggie:

My best moment was probably my Dh and my last anniversary. We went to an amazing Dinner-it lasted about 4 hours, and we just sat there and talked and kissed the whole time, I LOVED IT!!!

Worst moment-When I thought that my marriage was over, but we've come along way =)

Mrs_Szontagh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Childhood is what we spend adulthood trying to get over

Quoting SarahLizyB:

Best is the same
Worst is pretty much my whole childhood. I can't pick one day

Mrs_Szontagh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM

WAHOOOOOOO! That's awesome! That's what I like to hear =) 

Quoting insanemomof4:

My best was when i found out i was pregnant with not only my 1st child but with all 4 of my kids. And my worst moment was 3yrs ago 3 days before Mothers Day when i found out that my best friend my mom had cancer. My whole world had crumbled around me. But here it is almost 3yrs later and i can thankfully say her cancer is totally gone.

MyLittlePwny
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Best... Bar hopping in the wee hours of the morning in Costa Rica.

Worst... DH and I separating last year.  That was a very dark time for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)