Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Headache since Monday :/

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:16 PM
  • 13 Replies
Okay Idk what's wrong with me at this pOint. Iam seriously starting to worry because everytime I drink coca-cola it gives me a headache. Well when I drink a Pepsi no headache. Seriously I know it sounds stupid. Well I doubt it has anything to do with soda lol.

Well everytime I get angry I get a headache and I get a fever and I can't hardly breathe. Idk why. It's weird and I can't go get checked because my insurance doesn't start till may 1.

Anyone go thru this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:10 PM

feel better

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Maybe lay off the caffeine if you're drinking caffeinated Coke/Pepsi and drink more water, too, and see if that helps, as dehydration can also give you a wicked headache. But really if you're having worse headaches when you're angry it sounds like you may have high blood pressure. Take it easy, try no caffeine and more water, and see if that helps but set up an appointment for as soon after May1 as you can get so the doctor can take a look.

Feel better soon!

priincessz
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm going to go see a dr after may 1 because im wondering why I get headaches.

Quoting bamababe1975:

Maybe lay off the caffeine if you're drinking caffeinated Coke/Pepsi and drink more water, too, and see if that helps, as dehydration can also give you a wicked headache. But really if you're having worse headaches when you're angry it sounds like you may have high blood pressure. Take it easy, try no caffeine and more water, and see if that helps but set up an appointment for as soon after May1 as you can get so the doctor can take a look.

Feel better soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairegirl33
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM

avoid caffeine when you have a headache....

how long has this happened to you ?   the anger and then headaches ?

Fairegirl33
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:10 PM

This is what I thought too...

Quoting bamababe1975:

Feel better soon!

priincessz
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Let's say when me and dh get into an arguement. When I get mad I go crazy mad. Nothing can stop me I feel like the only way to get my point across if I go crazy on him. Afterward when iam calm and relaxed I feel like I'm burning and my heart beats really fast. Thats when the headaches come and they last for at least 3 days.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
priincessz
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:16 PM
When I get the headaches it's always on my left side close to my forehead.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

This is what I thought too...

Quoting bamababe1975:

Feel better soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairegirl33
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:27 PM

sounds like you have a problem with high blood pressure and/or anxiety.

def see a dr next week....  try to take motrin for headaches.

Quoting priincessz:

Let's say when me and dh get into an arguement. When I get mad I go crazy mad. Nothing can stop me I feel like the only way to get my point across if I go crazy on him. Afterward when iam calm and relaxed I feel like I'm burning and my heart beats really fast. Thats when the headaches come and they last for at least 3 days.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

priincessz
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Yes that's what I have been thinking. Thank you for your help.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting priincessz:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
priincessz
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Ohh and what kind of dr should I see? Just a regular dr? I know dumb question.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting priincessz:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)