• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chicken breasts help!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:46 PM
  • 33 Replies

I am making chicken for dinner and can't think of what to do with it... Any suggestions?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LCWAmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
You can dump a jar of salsa over it an bake it till its done then put some cheese on top and melt it. I serve it with rice black beans and salad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:48 PM
LCWAmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:49 PM
You can grill it and put a little BBQ sauce on it.
If you have mushroom soup pour that over it and bake it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Stuffed chicken rolls...like cordon bleu?

taKENheart
by Flovely on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Spicy honey glazed chicken is really good

annasew
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:52 PM

dice it up and cook it in a skillet with some taco seasoning then spread the chicken some salsa and cheese over a burrito shell top with another and bake for about 15 minutes so the cheese melts and the shells get a little crisp then pizza cut it for chicken quesadias.  My kids love them.  I serve them with sour cream more salsa (my youngest will that stuff with a spoon) refried beans.  My hubby dices them up and puts them over salads with lettuce tomato black beans and corn.  

lilmomma232010
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM

kraft sells these packets called fresh take

its kind of like shake and bake

annasew
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:55 PM

or you can put it in a ziplock bag without sealing it and pound it flat with a heavy pan or mallet if you have one then put stuffing on the flattened chicken breasts and roll it up  and bake it.  I slice them then for my kids they love the pinwheel look so eat food they dont like lol

bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Put a little seasoning salt on it and then spread honey mustard all over both sides. Next layer mushrooms and bacon on top. Bake until it's done, 20 min. depending on size, when it's cooked through put the oven on broil to crisp up the bacon. Add shredded chedder cheese to the top and let melt. Enjoy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:56 PM
I love doing that too.

Quoting annasew:

or you can put it in a ziplock bag without sealing it and pound it flat with a heavy pan or mallet if you have one then put stuffing on the flattened chicken breasts and roll it up  and bake it.  I slice them then for my kids they love the pinwheel look so eat food they dont like lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)