• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband/wife tattoos?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM
  • 82 Replies

Its about time for me to get another tattoo. Since im getting married in 3 weeks me and DF were talking about a matching one or ones that coinside (sp) Like i would get MRS and he would get MR. Or I was thinking of getting "til death do us part" and him just getting "i do" or both just getting " i do". On the fence. Ideas?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
divinedimension
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't , but that's just me
Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:04 PM
I'm getting "forever his" in Italian for dh and not sure what he's doing for me yet. I thing I'm going to get it on my wrist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:05 PM

whats the translation to that?

Quoting Mazie0723:

I'm getting "forever his" in Italian for dh and not sure what he's doing for me yet. I thing I'm going to get it on my wrist.

naumann24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:06 PM
How long have you been together? We have our names. I have his name with a star on my left wrist and he has mine the same way. We also have each other names on the back of our necks in Chinese. Most people will say you will regret it if something happens but I never will. He is the love of my life so I'm happy for it to be there even if its a forever thing. Oh we will be together 7 years in September and married three this march that just passed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToniTennille
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hubby and I talk about get a yin and yang symbol that looks like it was pulled apart. So one would have yin and the other yang.

naumann24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Oh he also calls me my love so I had that done on my foot in French.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lismore
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Bump for ideas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:09 PM

weve been together 2 yrs. The wedding is 2 days ofter the anniversary. I dont think I would regret it. I strongly believe that even if things did go for the worse, this man has helped me over come alot with my sons father dying and showing me and my son that love and a happy life is possible. FOr everything hes done for us, my son especially, i could never regret it.

Quoting naumann24:

How long have you been together? We have our names. I have his name with a star on my left wrist and he has mine the same way. We also have each other names on the back of our necks in Chinese. Most people will say you will regret it if something happens but I never will. He is the love of my life so I'm happy for it to be there even if its a forever thing. Oh we will be together 7 years in September and married three this march that just passed.

LovelyBugs
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Dh and I always said we would never get names...I don't want to jinx anything lol...we got matching ones...his is black and grey while mine is colot but mine is still a huge work in progress (all the did was draw his sleeve and then open it up and place it on my back

LovelyBugs
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)