Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question about god

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:14 PM
  • 59 Replies
I am in no way bashing but I have some questions ...

Why are cavemen not in the Bible along with dinosaurs?

If God made the earth then put Adam and Eve here how did other races come to be?
Why do you question scientific findings on evolution?

I just wonder these things, I don't bash religion I just question it from a scientific veiw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jb0520
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM
No idea, bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy644
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Typo....evolution not evaluation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shy1996
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I believe in God . I cant answer these things because i am recently becoming a christian but i do believe that if you study the bible you will find out .

Marilynxomonroe
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Thanks.

Quoting Christy644:

Typo....evolution not evaluation

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Buggy979
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Great question. I have always wondered that.. it only makes me happy I do not believe in that man made book...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhyllisGB
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I've read (and will look for a link) that the 3 races descended from Noah's sons, Shem, Ham & Japheth.  Not sure how widely accepted this is.

Can't speak to the caveman question; I believe dinosaurs might've been referred to as dragons in the Bible.

LucyMom08
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:21 PM
In referance to Adam and Eve, apparently there was a Land of Nod that had other people there at the time...I just learned this on CM the other day...but no one could answer the race question without evolution, so I don't kbow about that one...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KWnavywife

It's more complicated than a simple reply on cafe mom. But there are dinosaurs recorded in the Bible. As for the other races, there are a lot of factors in that, most having to do with different people migrating to different parts of the world and physically adapting to those conditions. That is REALLY over simplifying it BTW.

this is a good link for those types of questions. http://www.gotquestions.org/different-races.html

CaptainFeast

“Dinosaur fossils? God put those there to test our faith." Thank God I'm strapped in right now here man. I think God put you here to test my faith, Dude. You believe that? "Uh huh." Does that trouble anyone here? The idea that God.. might be...fuckin' with our heads? I have trouble sleeping with that knowledge. Some prankster God running around: "Hu hu ho. We will see who believes in me now, ha HA.”--Bill Hicks

Marilynxomonroe
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Mindboggling ...lol

Quoting LucyMom08:

In referance to Adam and Eve, apparently there was a Land of Nod that had other people there at the time...I just learned this on CM the other day...but no one could answer the race question without evolution, so I don't kbow about that one...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)