Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:06 PM
  • 7317 Replies
5 moms liked this

RANK UP!  I am tired of Bronze!  Care to help me out with this ladies???? 

This photo always makes me laugh! Thought I'd share.

"While you were busy judging others, you left your closet open and your skeletons fell out."

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlmostFamous
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Bump it!

nicmain
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM

bumpity bump my lady :)

devilkitty
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I'm trying to get out of silver.

AlmostFamous
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Thank you much!

Quoting nicmain:

bumpity bump my lady :)

AlmostFamous
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Good luck to you! :) 

Quoting devilkitty:

I'm trying to get out of silver.

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Traffic snakes along reopened mountain pass in Kashmir

Vehicles are driven through a mountainous road covered by snow after the Srinagar-Leh highway was opened to traffic in Zojila, 108 km (67 miles) east of Srinagar April 25 The 443 km (275 miles) long highway was opened by Indian army authorities for traffic on Wednesday after remaining snowbound at Zojila Pass, 3,530 metres (11,581 feet) above sea level, for the past six months. The pass connects Kashmir with the Buddhist-dominated Ladakh region, a famous tourist destination among foreign tourists for its monasteries, landscapes and mountains.

Fayaz Kabli / Reuters

Vehicles are driven down a precarious stretch of a mountainous road after the Srinagar-Leh highway was opened to traffic in Zojila, 108 km (67 miles) east of Srinagar April 25.

Tauseef Mustafa / AFP - Getty Images

Kashmiri porters on horseback travel past walls of snow along the newly-reopened Srinagar-Leh highway in Zojila, about 108 km (67 miles) east of Srinagar, on April 25, 2012. The 443 km (275 mile) long highway was opened for the season by Indian Army authorities after remaining snow at Zojila Pass, some 3,530 metres (11,581 feet) above sea level, had been cleared. The pass connects Kashmir with the Buddhist-dominated Ladakh region, a famous tourist destination among foreign tourists for its monasteries, landscapes and mountains.

Vehicles ply the Srinagar-Leh highway in Zojila, about 108 km (67 miles) east of Srinagar, on April 25, 2012. The 443 km (275 mile) long highway was opened for the season by Indian Army authorities after remaining snow at Zojila Pass, some 3,530 metres (11,581 feet) above sea level, had been cleared.

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM
2 moms liked this

yeah um, eff that

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Vehicles are driven through a mountainous road covered by snow after the Srinagar-Leh highway was opened to traffic in Zojila, 108 km (67 miles) east of Srinagar April 25 The 443 km (275 miles) long highway was opened by Indian army authorities for traffic on Wednesday after remaining snowbound at Zojila Pass, 3,530 metres (11,581 feet) above sea level, for the past six months. The pass connects Kashmir with the Buddhist-dominated Ladakh region, a famous tourist destination among foreign tourists for its monasteries, landscapes and mountains.

Fayaz Kabli / Reuters

Vehicles are driven down a precarious stretch of a mountainous road after the Srinagar-Leh highway was opened to traffic in Zojila, 108 km (67 miles) east of Srinagar April 25.

Kashmiri porters on horseback travel past walls of snow along the newly-reopened Srinagar-Leh highway in Zojila, about 108 km (67 miles) east of Srinagar, on April 25, 2012. The 443 km (275 mile) long highway was opened for the season by Indian Army authorities after remaining snow at Zojila Pass, some 3,530 metres (11,581 feet) above sea level, had been cleared. The pass connects Kashmir with the Buddhist-dominated Ladakh region, a famous tourist destination among foreign tourists for its monasteries, landscapes and mountains.

Vehicles ply the Srinagar-Leh highway in Zojila, about 108 km (67 miles) east of Srinagar, on April 25, 2012. The 443 km (275 mile) long highway was opened for the season by Indian Army authorities after remaining snow at Zojila Pass, some 3,530 metres (11,581 feet) above sea level, had been cleared.

AlmostFamous
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Well, thank ya! lol

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Fayaz Kabli / Reuters

P.V.Hawkwind
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:11 PM
I don't even know my rank. I think I'm a ruby or something
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlmostFamous
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:14 PM

It says Awesome Sauce...Lol, thats cute, but its next to a pink stone, so yes, I'd say Ruby.

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

I don't even know my rank. I think I'm a ruby or something

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)