• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel violated and crushed. Vent

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:47 PM
  • 102 Replies

I pride myself on being a nice person. Try to keep a smile on my face and if someone needs someone to talk to I am there for them. Since when did that make you a slut. Apparently it does at my job.

I smile. I joke. I see someone looking down I ask them if they are ok. If they don't want to talk I leave them alone. Well I found out today that there is a guy on second shift (I work first) that is telling people the he has slept with me and almost every other guy in the plant. He even knows a very intimate detail about me that I didn't even know until I asked DH about it. I don't know anyone on second besides 2 people and they are a couple. The only reason I know them is because they use to be on first for a little bit.

This isn't the first thing that has come about. Since August we have gotten email from anonymous people saying that I am cheating on DH. Every time I miss a day of work. We get an email. I am still waiting on the email about yesterday because I had a vacation day.

I want to find out who this is and how they know this stuff. I am so mad I want to cry. I want to cry because I feel violated.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense I am really upset.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaroGreenly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Is it possibly an ex of yours?

LovelyBugs
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Wow that sucks I'm so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daynaof3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM
That's crazy! I think I would go to the police, if they know things they shouldn't know I would be worried they are peeping on you somehow. I have heard/seen some crazy stuff about stalkers and voyeurs on daytime talkshows, I would be freaking out that that was what was going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bnj03
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I was thinking that but far as I know none of them work there and none that have been in that area.

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Is it possibly an ex of yours?

cjsix
by faith on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Can you talk to a supervisor and let them know what is happening? At some point seems to me you could go to the police about it especially since it includes slander,sexual harrassment and email.

bnj03
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM

That is one of the things I am worried about. I am trying to find out who this person is first. I need a name.

Quoting Daynaof3:

That's crazy! I think I would go to the police, if they know things they shouldn't know I would be worried they are peeping on you somehow. I have heard/seen some crazy stuff about stalkers and voyeurs on daytime talkshows, I would be freaking out that that was what was going on.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM

That is creepy. I hope your dh knows the truth and is helping your figure this out and who is doing this. Good luck figuring out who it is.

miss_lisa
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM
I would file a complaint with HR. I'm not sure but if he's telling people about intimate details about your body and claiming he's slept with you that may qualify as sexual harrassment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:58 PM
An ex of yours? Your husband's?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OceanGoddess
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Oh man!!!! No joke I just went through this at work... It got soooo bad. I won't go into detail but it was bad! Report harassment / slander this is illegal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)