Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Enough Already!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 years ago in February, we lost DH great grandmother and his grandpa within 5 days of each other. 1 year ago last December, my 25 year old cousin committed suicide. In June, my grandmother died. In January of this year (1 year and 18 days after his brother died) my other cousin died from diabetes complications. A few days ago I found out my grandfather (on my father's side. The same side as my cousins. My grandmother was on my mother's side) is going downhill fast and has only days to live. I feel like I have been in mourning for two straight years and I don't know how much more I can take! It seems like a lot of people I know have lost people in this same time period. I'm sorry, I just felt like I needed to get this out. Thanks for listening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kryptomom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:35 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you feel fortunate to have had so many wonderful people so close to you. Even if they were taken too early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_dl6
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:35 PM

I'm terribly sorry for all the tragedy you have had to deal with i can only wish that you will see a happier time soon very very soon hugsim sorry

PinkyPan
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Hugs. I am so sorry.

motherslove82
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Thank you all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)