Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

working from home

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
Is this anyway to goes this route and actual make a career or just some good money. I desperately want to be a SAHM but we don't have the income for that. Im very interested in working from home, but have no experience. Please give all the advice you have. Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CjEmmemommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:32 PM
My husband works from home as a sales manager but honestly I dont know of many jobs where you work from home.
Oh my friend does and she underwrites home loans.
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robbinsroost
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:34 PM

DH works from home, but he has several years of experience and a BA. No idea how to ind a job without experience.

jazzyandpat
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I sell Thirty one for exrta money. that money does help out alot.. You make your own ours out a few nights a month dont miss a lot of time with the family...

CheyanneW
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM
I work from home after being in my field for 12 yrs. I think that is the only way to make good money at home. You have to be in a field that you can work your way up to a position that will allow it. Also with a job that will allow you to work from home that paid well you will still need a babysitter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluejupalex
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:44 PM

When I was a stay at home mom, I had my own business that I ran from home.  I called myself "Lady of the House" and advertised as the "Working Woman's Wife."  I ran errands, did shopping, some catering, housecleaning, and that type of thing.  It was pretty lucrative, considering I was a one-woman show.  I was considering adding on a couple of part-time employees, but I went back to work in the hospital instead.  When I went on jobs, I took my daughter with me.  She was 3-5 at the time.  I called her my "Public Relations Manager," and the clients loved being around her.  I used to joke that they only hired me to get to play with her.  LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)