Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do any of you ladies sell this?  I signed up last week and just got my "enrollment kit."  I've never tried one of these home businesses before, but I figured I'd try this one since I kept ordering from a friend and I don't know anyone that sells it around me.  If anyone has any tips or ideas, I'd love to hear them.  

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
No but I have a ton of their stuff. It's so good for organizing your house. I bet people in CT will eat that up. I have family there and they are always reorganizing crap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3monkeys2love
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I ordered a kit years ago just so that I could get bags cheaper. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I have 2 (soon to be 3) mini utility bins, an Organizing Utility Tote, a large utility tote, market thermal, and ordered a Casual cargo purse last night.

I'll be ordering back packs soon too...lol.

DamiensMommy1
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:51 PM
I don't sell 31 but I am a pink zebra independent consultant :) LOVE their bags for my stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ctfirsttimemom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:55 PM

The first thing I ever bought was last summer... the "keep it cool" backpack (back for summer catalog).  I use it for a diaperbag since it has a good size insulated pocket for drinks and snacks.  

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I have 2 (soon to be 3) mini utility bins, an Organizing Utility Tote, a large utility tote, market thermal, and ordered a Casual cargo purse last night.

I'll be ordering back packs soon too...lol.

jazzyandpat

I do sell it.. Make it your own bussness.. Make sure u go to your meetings. They help alot! You also get free things as well when u go to the meetings.. The meetings does help you get moving... Get some bussness cards had them out. Make sure you hold an open house. I still have problems getting parties. I am not the only one in this area because there are so many of us..I just orded off the outlet got my lil girl a bag she use as a bookbag.. The kids at school loved it.. Handed out the small booklets.. Hopping thier mothers see it..

ctfirsttimemom

now I'm going to have to check out that one too:)  LOVE bags... do you have a website you can send me? 

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

I don't sell 31 but I am a pink zebra independent consultant :) LOVE their bags for my stuff

ctfirsttimemom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Some of the stuff I feel is a little expensive, but most of it seems really reasonable.  I will PM you my website and you can check it out if you feel like it.

Quoting ashleigh24:

Never heard of it. I sure love bags though. Is it really expensive?

mstricey
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM
I love thirty one. For my bday my mom got me 2 totes for for school and a pouch I carry my stethoscope, bp cuff and other supplies in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EsmeVincent
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM
I love love love the bags! My cousin sells it and my mom just ordered me a bag that I wanted to use as a diaperbag.p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)