Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do any of you ladies sell this?  I signed up last week and just got my "enrollment kit."  I've never tried one of these home businesses before, but I figured I'd try this one since I kept ordering from a friend and I don't know anyone that sells it around me.  If anyone has any tips or ideas, I'd love to hear them.  

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
ctfirsttimemom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Thats awesome... I have such respect for good nurses!  Such an important job, but I'm pretty sure I'd pass out on my first day!  I'm glad the totes work well for you:) 

Quoting mstricey:

Yes. The totes are perfect for my books and i have different storage pockets for my pencils, highlighters, stapler, sanitizer and hand lotion.

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

nice!  Are you in nursing school? 

Quoting mstricey:

I love thirty one. For my bday my mom got me 2 totes for for school and a pouch I carry my stethoscope, bp cuff and other supplies in.

mstricey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM
I hope I am one of the good ones. I love helping people to feel better. There are times when i want to pass out at clinicals! Lol

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

Thats awesome... I have such respect for good nurses!  Such an important job, but I'm pretty sure I'd pass out on my first day!  I'm glad the totes work well for you:) 

Quoting mstricey:

Yes. The totes are perfect for my books and i have different storage pockets for my pencils, highlighters, stapler, sanitizer and hand lotion.

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

Quoting mstricey:

I love thirty one. For my bday my mom got me 2 totes for for school and a pouch I carry my stethoscope, bp cuff and other supplies in.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMrs407
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I love their bags!  Talk to your friends and see if you can have a party at their work.  This is how I get mine (a coworker's friend).  She is a SAHM, but has friends that work.  She just goes around to all of their work places.

ctfirsttimemom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM

If you care enough to want to be one of the good ones, I'm sure you are:)  

Quoting mstricey:

I hope I am one of the good ones. I love helping people to feel better. There are times when i want to pass out at clinicals! Lol

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

Quoting mstricey:

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

Quoting mstricey:

ctfirsttimemom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:16 PM

good idea!  At least ask if they would bring in a catalog.  I don't think too many of them really take a structured lunch break or anything like that.  

Quoting TheMrs407:

I love their bags!  Talk to your friends and see if you can have a party at their work.  This is how I get mine (a coworker's friend).  She is a SAHM, but has friends that work.  She just goes around to all of their work places.

EsmeVincent
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I had thought about that but I figure I will use this bag way longer after dd grows out of needing a diaper bag since ds is 4 and if he needs or wants to bring anything along he brings his car bookbag

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

nice!  The first thing I ordered from them was a backpack (I find that easier with 2 kids) for a diaperbag.

Quoting EsmeVincent:

I love love love the bags! My cousin sells it and my mom just ordered me a bag that I wanted to use as a diaperbag.p

Lilypie Fith Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TheMrs407
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I teach.  She had a party right after school and just let us browse around, ask questions, order and go.  I think she had some chips and dip, but it wasn't anything formal by any means.

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

good idea!  At least ask if they would bring in a catalog.  I don't think too many of them really take a structured lunch break or anything like that.  

Quoting TheMrs407:

ctfirsttimemom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

yeah, at 4 he probably doesn't need much.  My older son was 3 months shy of 3 when our baby was born, so we were in the middle of potty training and didn't leave the house without a couple changes of clothes for him, so we needed a very roomy bag:)  

Quoting EsmeVincent:

I had thought about that but I figure I will use this bag way longer after dd grows out of needing a diaper bag since ds is 4 and if he needs or wants to bring anything along he brings his car bookbag

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

nice!  The first thing I ordered from them was a backpack (I find that easier with 2 kids) for a diaperbag.

Quoting EsmeVincent:

I love love love the bags! My cousin sells it and my mom just ordered me a bag that I wanted to use as a diaperbag.p

PartyGalAnne
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm having one tomorrow!

ashleigh24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Thanks I'll check it out :)

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

Some of the stuff I feel is a little expensive, but most of it seems really reasonable.  I will PM you my website and you can check it out if you feel like it.

Quoting ashleigh24:

Never heard of it. I sure love bags though. Is it really expensive?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN