Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alright Lets Hear Your Opinions! (TMI) possibly.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM
  • 18 Replies

So for those of you who have chose to open and read this... im Christina and im TTC baby number 2 :) Let me run this down for you really quick... ive been having cramping, very tired, peeing frequently.. yadda, yadda, yadda... i have yucked it up to maybe being pre period stuff... anyways this is what's got me thinking i could actually be pregnant this time!!! I have been having (THIS IS WHERE IT GETS TO BE TMI) snot like discharge. Doesn't smell, more of a clearish, white color. Ive been "wet" the past few days now along with the cramping. I was wondering is this discharge a good sign of pregnancy? I also had little blobs of it in the toliet.. no sign of blood, just the snot like stuff. Let me know what you're thoughts are, any mommas have this before they got their BFP (big fat positive) thanks.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcsmom1
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM
2 moms liked this

You're ovulating.

Christywf
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Take a test.  You won't have peace of mind until you do, regarless of what anyone on here tells you.  No offense.  Hope you're prego!  :)

CABZS
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Ovulation

indymom72
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Quoting mcsmom1:

You're ovulating.

this was what popped into my head too..

bebe_ju-rah
Where are you in your cycle? Sounds more like ovulation then pregnancy to me (based on my own personal experience). We're ttc too, 5 months now. Fingers crossed for you.

Btw if you are actually having pregnancy symptoms, you are far enough in your cycle to get a bfp, so TEST! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockuponlove
Describe snot like discharge?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaden332
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:43 PM
I think you should take a test. You may be pregnant but you might also be ovulating and if you're TTC you'll want to get to work :-). I can tell you though i am currently 24 weeks pregnant and my first sign/symptom was a very big increase in discharge. I had never had that before even with ovulating or my first pregnancy so i went to see my doctor. Turned out i was 7 weeks pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cmdale87
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM

idk-- i get so worried... my ovulation date was said to be on the 21st according to My Day App where i keep track of all my stuff. Im disappointed because now i feel like i have TELL my husband to have sex with me lol again tonight because i didnt ovulate then, its now.. and then it puts too much pressure on him to want to ya know,

Quoting jaden332:

I think you should take a test. You may be pregnant but you might also be ovulating and if you're TTC you'll want to get to work :-). I can tell you though i am currently 24 weeks pregnant and my first sign/symptom was a very big increase in discharge. I had never had that before even with ovulating or my first pregnancy so i went to see my doctor. Turned out i was 7 weeks pregnant.

Cmdale87
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Snot like--- when you blow your nose, and you don't have an infection but there's enough of it to glob together. All clear, very wet.. not sticky more.. egg white substance.

Quoting stockuponlove:

stockuponlove
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Hmmm this has been happening to me for the last week, but I have an IUD.

Quoting Cmdale87:

Snot like--- when you blow your nose, and you don't have an infection but there's enough of it to glob together. All clear, very wet.. not sticky more.. egg white substance.

Quoting stockuponlove:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)