Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jesus isn't real!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM
  • 0 Replies
I think my son might say that next Sunday at church. Every 5th Sunday at my church is youth Sunday so the children take part in Sunday mass. They are the choir, they read the lessons and take up the offering and such. Usually one kid is picked to do the sermon but the head Sunday school teacher thought it would be a better idea to bring up all the children and ask them questions about Jesus.

My son is 4, right now he doesn't believe in Jesus, it came from us reading the children's Bible he has
and the story of Jesus walking on water. He asked me if it were possible for him to do so, I told him no, God only let Jesus do it than one
time so nobody else can. He came to the conclusion that Jesus wasn't real
since nobody else can do it. Now I really don't want him to upset the other children but I also am not really gonna argue with my son on what he believes, his opinion may or may not change. Maybe I should give the teacher a heads up and maybe she could ask him about God? He believes God is real, just not Jesus. I wasn't in church Sunday otherwise I would had addressed it then. I talked to my Grandmom today and she told me. This year's Sunday school lessons were based around Moses this year so Jesus wasn't brought up much and my son was sick the 2weeks before Easter so we didn't attend church those either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)