Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Video* Its happened!!! Samuel L Jackson, you have not disappointed me. Language Warning *edit*

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM
  • 82 Replies
3 moms liked this

Warning! Warning! Warning! F bombs like crazy! If you are easily offended, then I don't want to hear it. You have been warned. 

We used to joke around all the time what a children's book would sound like if read by Samuel L Jackson and that day has come!!!!!!!!!!! I have not been disappointed. I LOVE it! Takes me back to the days when I would have to fight with my ds at bedtime. :D

Since people are not as smart as I thought they where, I am making this edit. THis is NOT AN ACTUAL CHILD'S BOOK!!!!! Jesus christ people. Its for adults. 

BabyFruit Ticker
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HouseMa
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate that book.

I wouldn't even THINK about telling my kid to go the fuck to sleep...never mind write a book about it.

AND NO, I am not perfect....just have a little more respect for myself and my children.

jenea2
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM
6 moms liked this
Untwist your panties.

Quoting HouseMa:

I hate that book.

I wouldn't even THINK about telling my kid to go the fuck to sleep...never mind write a book about it.

AND NO, I am not perfect....just have a little more respect for myself and my children.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sqeegiemom2
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Awesome.
momma4vr

i think its halarious for an adult to have as a joke

HelloKitty86

I am noy going to watch it... I can't imagone telling my kids to go the fuck to sleep...

epoh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM
2 moms liked this
I love that book and want to own it. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JJJMommyKris
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Bump so I can find it after kids are asleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislin
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I prefer "That's Not Your Mommy Anymore"

tayhoff
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM
3 moms liked this

Never told my son to go the fuck to sleep but I sure as heck thought about it when it was 2am and he was still wide awake and making escapes out of his room. 

Quoting HouseMa:

I hate that book.

BabyFruit Ticker
mamakenzi
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this
It's not a kid's bedtime story. Its a funny book for parents who have been there with a kid that won't sleep.

Quoting HelloKitty86:

I am noy going to watch it... I can't imagone telling my kids to go the fuck to sleep...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)