Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the most stressful thing about being a parent?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM
  • 17 Replies

Mine is always having to fight for what my adult child needs--he is 24/7 care and precious but it is like I am asking for a million dollars for him and all I am asking is things/services that he needs

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:19 PM

bump

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM

bump

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM

bump

beaugrl0824
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Finding enough time in the day. Juggling work schedules, extra curriculars, who is going where and when. Spending enough time with them while taking time for me and having time as a couple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

For me, it's trusting other people to not screw up. Currently, DS's first grade teacher does not have my trust in her abilities to not give him something he is allergic to (nuts) and I say that because I've already stopped it half a dozen times this year. I can't wait for this year to end! His kinder teacher was way smarter.

FooLynRoo
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Letting go

mm_mom515
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Them not listening to me and arguing with me all the time.  OMG, I just had these issues 30 minutes ago.  My dd has so much attitude and she's only 7.

MixedCooke
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this

not enough assistance from your partner around the house aka life doesnt stop at just parenting.

misselphaba
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

For me, it's not being able to pee alone.  Seriously!  The kids can be keeping themselves occupied for however long until I go to the bathroom.  Next thing you know, they just absolutely have to talk to me right then for that 30 seconds, only to promptly disappear when I'm done.  

What the hell is up with that?

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Not getting a moments peace sometimes... Just its constant it seems like. I just wanna drink a couple bottles of wine and hide!! But I wouldn't trade it for anything!!! He's almost 4 and He has only been away from me over night ONCE and that was about a month ago.... It was nice but I missed him and it was WAY too quiet! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)