Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a friendly (controversial) question...

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM
  • 67 Replies
2 moms liked this

what do you think?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Worthen
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM

nobody has an opinion huh?

Pnukey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I thought the topic tonight was juding other people. 

hddcooper
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM
I think god is, always has been and always will be. As for the video , kinda corny. I don't really get it. Guess because I don't know enough about other beliefs. I don't take time to learn about things I have no interest in. So guess here's a bump ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Worthen
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM
No judging here, just brings up good questions..

Quoting Pnukey:

I thought the topic tonight was juding other people. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM
My head is still intact. Just give it up Christians
Sanctimommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:01 PM
4 moms liked this

Watched the first ten seconds, but could not get past the nasty intolerant attitude of the person who produced it. I am an Epicurean, and for simplicity's sake, I often call myself an atheist, but I have never called someone stupid for their beliefs. The video implies that atheists typically are unhappy, rude, intolerant and angry. That is simply not the case, at least with me. Sorry he feels that way, though. Maybe he is projecting his own unhappiness and rudeness onto others. 

:)

caito
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Lame video is lame. Also, I feel dirty after watching it, especially since he used the Mos Eisley Cantina music for the video. What a way to taint a classic tune. Yech

Mrs.Worthen
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM
I was asking your opinion on the questions

Quoting SarahLizyB:

My head is still intact. Just give it up Christians
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Worthen
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM
True that was kinda lame but the main topic is what do you think of the questions..

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Watched the first ten seconds, but could not get past the nasty intolerant attitude of the person who produced it. I am an Epicurean, and for simplicity's sake, I often call myself an atheist, but I have never called someone stupid for their beliefs. The video implies that atheists typically are unhappy, rude, intolerant and angry. That is simply not the case, at least with me. Sorry he feels that way, though. Maybe he is projecting his own unhappiness and rudeness onto others. 

:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Worthen
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I'm not looking for opinions on the video, I'm looking for better answers to the questions. If the video is obviously bias, give me a better answer to the same sincere questions.

Quoting caito:

Lame video is lame. Also, I feel dirty after watching it, especially since he used the Mos Eisley Cantina music for the video. What a way to taint a classic tune. Yech

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)