• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have to have a MRI tomorrow

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
The doctor thinks I tore my Achilles tendon or pulled it. I am hurting so bad. Have any of you ladies ever had this happen to you? What should I expect?

Carriehugs

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goingbanannas
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Bump please
goingbanannas
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Bump again please
MammaPaparazza
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM
worst pain my life..felt like someone whacked me with a bat on back of calf..got a bruise from mid calf to just above ankle.
Doc made me wear a boot for two months, said its like spaghetti, if I tear it anymore the surgery will be terrible :(
Still hurts today, and that happened like 4yrs ago
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck. I have a partially torn ligament in my ankle. I tore it 5 years ago this Saturday. And have re torn several times like 2 summers ago I slipped getting into the boat from the water I was given the option to do physical therapy or have surgery . I chose therapy which I never went to just did it on my own. I drove a standard until last nov so that helped a lot. I have a brace from my orthopedic surgeon that I wear when exercising ( some of the Time) and when I go out drinking ( unless I wear cowboy boots) cause every time I hurt it I have been drinking
goingbanannas
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Ouch that sounds horrible.
MommyOfAngels85
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:02 PM

from the MRI?  ive had one done on my back....had to lay completely still for a long long time...it was very loud and i dont like tight spaces so i had a washcloth over my face...shouldnt be a problem since its on your ankle though.  sounds painful!  hope they figure out whats wrong and you get some relief soon!

goingbanannas
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)