• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if an older kid said "yeah I don't have my parents (and or live with them) anymore because they don't want me"?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM
  • 36 Replies

What would you think?

I would think I don't know the whole situation--so a lot more going on or a lot less going on or the exact same going on of what the kid is telling me--

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Depending on age, i may ask fo rmore of the story.  I would tell them I am sorry to hear that they arent able to live with their parents.

Amyinthesky
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I assume you are right  , it is not a lot of information to go on. Maybe if he said he needed a place or someone took him in or he was emancipated. I wouldn't think he was lying or anything I would just look into it , I think it would be worth looking into.

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:52 PM

BUMP!!

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM

What if he said he needed a place, or someone took him in or emancipated?  What would you think?   How would you look into it?  Who would you ask?

Quoting Amyinthesky:

I assume you are right  , it is not a lot of information to go on. Maybe if he said he needed a place or someone took him in or he was emancipated. I wouldn't think he was lying or anything I would just look into it , I think it would be worth looking into.

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM

BUMP!!  

kathislove80
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Agree

Quoting frndlyfn:

Depending on age, i may ask fo rmore of the story.  I would tell them I am sorry to hear that they arent able to live with their parents.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Who would you ask (the kid) for more of the story?

Quoting kathislove80:

Agree

Quoting frndlyfn:

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Who would you ask more of the story (from the kid)?

Quoting frndlyfn:

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM

bump

lifeisajoy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)