Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
So tommorow is the last MOPS meeting.
I went to the one before last great right?? I really wanna go when it starts again.
Now here's the thing last time I went it was awkward because most of the women are SAHMs. Well when I went I was working at piZza hut and still going to school.
So I told all of them this and some of them said they let their husbands support them since day one.
Cool beans.
Well I was pretty much the youngest mom there everyone was 30 or a bit older and here I was the sore thumb lol.
A few moms talked and asked about my son who ended up screaming in daycare and brought to me
Otherwise I was ignored.
I still had a lot of fun tho.
I got a break somewhat/and got to make a lettuce garden box for my kitchen.
Well it was my first meeting and I wasn't aware your suppose to bring snacks??
So I wanna take snacks. I just don't know what. I prefer store bought since I won't have time to prepare anything.
I was thinking albertsons doughnuts?? Like a variety. Who doesn't love doughnuts. But last time I went there was veggie platters and things like that. Idk ):
Any ideas??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Hump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Meant bump lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suekat
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:35 AM

How about spinach dip with pita crackers/chips.  You can usually buy them in any deli in the grocery store:) It is hard in new groups I have the opposite problem I am usually the oldest mom LOL! Hang in there I have friends who are way younger than me, when you all have kids you have something in common.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree - pita crackers/chips are good, but they should've told you before the meeting what the expectations were for that.

Quoting suekat:

How about spinach dip with pita crackers/chips.  You can usually buy them in any deli in the grocery store:) It is hard in new groups I have the opposite problem I am usually the oldest mom LOL! Hang in there I have friends who are way younger than me, when you all have kids you have something in common.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)