Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random kid in our cart at Walmart..

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:13 PM
  • 21 Replies
So, me and SO were grocery shopping today with our DS, were stopped in the bread isle getting the last things we need, and we hear DS laughin away and look over, and there was a young boy standing at the end of our cart playing with him. This boy came out of no where! We didn't see him walk up or anything. We then for a second think he was hiding under our cart, on the little basket for waters or whatever. I push the basket a little and realize its WAY lighter than before. We started laughing sooo hard! Not for sure knowing if he was for sure under there, but were pretty sure. Then we start to wonder how long he was there! Our basket was full so we couldn't see through to the bottom. Then he just runs off, not even to parents. Just runs around. Who does that, who seriously let's their child run freely around a store full of people. He had to be under ten. BUT HOW RANDOM!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nzumbrun
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow!! Just picking up random kids huh? Lol I knew you could get a lot at Walmart but that's a new one. Lol
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG  I wonder if the parents were having a heart attack.  I woudl have corralled the child and taken them to the customer service desk and asked how much children were being sold for this week.

JudesAwsomeMom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:17 PM
We were gonna ask him where he came from and where his parents were but he just took off lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

OMG  I wonder if the parents were having a heart attack.  I woudl have corralled the child and taken them to the customer service desk and asked how much children were being sold for this week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Makynzies_Mommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Lmao. Only at Walmart!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dixiegurl223626
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Some kids just wander the stores. I see it all the time. I would be so worried if I didnt know where my son was.

JudesAwsomeMom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:22 PM
I know! I have a freakin heart attack if ds is out of my sight for a second and idk where he is, especially in public

Quoting dixiegurl223626:

Some kids just wander the stores. I see it all the time. I would be so worried if I didnt know where my son was.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mOmma2ABoyNGirl
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Wierd I hope his parents knew where he was

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Lmao!!! Omg that is funny and disturbing at the same time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SerpentsKiss
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I see kids running all over the local grocery store all the time. I was in Dollar General once and a little boy who had to be under 10 was in to exchange the diapers that his mom bought. That was a wtf moment.

grey7399
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:57 AM

lol that is WEIRD & random! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)