Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lame.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:36 PM
  • 13 Replies

I'm hot and have been sitting on the couch with my feet NOT up and one foot looks like it has elephantitis it's so extremely swollen. The other foot is only a little swollen. But really, right foot? Calm down. I'm ready for the pregnancy swelling to just go away.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mOmma2ABoyNGirl
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I hope you'll be OK soon,I got really swollen feet with my 2ncd pregnancy it was so painful to walk,with my 1st pregnancy I never got swollen or anything,how far along are You ?.

mOmma2ABoyNGirl=Formerly Known As MommySara2

Bird16_J
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:39 PM

awwww im sorry momma i know the feeling with my oldest son i had horrible cankles! lol i was lucky with this last one and only had a little bit of swelling. thank goodness i popped her chunky butt out last tuesday! lol

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:42 PM
I am four months along and it has started for me :/ I already had wide feet due to my first, now I look like I have elephant feet :(

try soaking them in warm water answer epsom salt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I swelled up HORRIBLE with my son. My dr kept checking and double checking my blood pressure bc she was so sure I was gonna end up with pre-e...which didn't hit until I went into labor. Buh.

Normally with this one, I'm doing OK as long as I'm not on my feet for too long. I keep my feet up whenever I'm sitting so that helps, but my goodness. It's HORRIBLE right now. And mainly in just the one foot? Weird.

I'm 34 weeks and 4 days.

Quoting mOmma2ABoyNGirl:

I hope you'll be OK soon,I got really swollen feet with my 2ncd pregnancy it was so painful to walk,with my 1st pregnancy I never got swollen or anything,how far along are You ?.

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM

awh hehe well congrats!! =]

I'm 34.4 weeks so she's plumpin up. I'll be ready to get her out as soon as I hit 38 weeks though! lol

Quoting Bird16_J:

awwww im sorry momma i know the feeling with my oldest son i had horrible cankles! lol i was lucky with this last one and only had a little bit of swelling. thank goodness i popped her chunky butt out last tuesday! lol

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Awh =[ I know the rest of the pregnancy is probably going to be a nightmare bc I'm in TX and it's already in the 90's during the day so I'm going to just be dying everytime I leave the apartment and blowing up like a balloon. =[

Quoting sandra_t00:

I am four months along and it has started for me :/ I already had wide feet due to my first, now I look like I have elephant feet :(

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Omg. Thank God my son was born in June 8 years ago. Saved me from dealing with a full summer

I am screwed this time since I am due in October :'( I am in North Texas

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Awh =[ I know the rest of the pregnancy is probably going to be a nightmare bc I'm in TX and it's already in the 90's during the day so I'm going to just be dying everytime I leave the apartment and blowing up like a balloon. =[

Quoting sandra_t00:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:02 AM

thanks! :) youre almost there! lol i know i hated being so close yet so far to delivering! lol

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

I'm 34.4 weeks so she's plumpin up. I'll be ready to get her out as soon as I hit 38 weeks though! lol

Quoting Bird16_J:

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Yikes!! I at least will be done soonish-I'm due June 2. It's still pretty warm down here until mid October so I feel for you!!!!

Quoting sandra_t00:

Omg. Thank God my son was born in June 8 years ago. Saved me from dealing with a full summer

I am screwed this time since I am due in October :'( I am in North Texas

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Quoting sandra_t00:

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I know right? I got her crib ready yesterday. Now I just have to sit and wait....and wait...and swell up more...and then continue to wait. lol

Quoting Bird16_J:

thanks! :) youre almost there! lol i know i hated being so close yet so far to delivering! lol

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Quoting Bird16_J:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)