Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is the most effective weight loss program/diet youve ever used???

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:32 PM
  • 128 Replies

just had a baby.. trying to loose 30 pounds... im exercising and eatong extremely heathy.. what worked for u??

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NananRaysmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Honestly...just eating right...smaller meals more often. And exercising 6 to 7 times a week. Cardio...yoga..and strength training. I lost 40 lbs...stopped going to the gym...and gained a lot back. Started the gym again..and down 10 lbs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strontium
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Alli before I got pregnant... along with increased activity. It blocks the fat from being absorbed... and before you knock it... I NEVER SHIT MY PANTS... if you follow the diet plan and cut out fat from your diet... then you will not shit your pants. it does take about a week for your body to adjust... but the worst I ever had was greasy BMs...

If you continue to eat more than the recomended amount of fat... then you will probably shit your pants. its simple. lol.

LaughCryLive
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:37 PM
If you follow the diet plan then you wouldn't need the pills. I'm exercising and cutting calories. Try myfitnesspal.com.

Quoting strontium:

Alli before I got pregnant... along with increased activity. It blocks the fat from being absorbed... and before you knock it... I NEVER SHIT MY PANTS... if you follow the diet plan and cut out fat from your diet... then you will not shit your pants. it does take about a week for your body to adjust... but the worst I ever had was greasy BMs...

If you continue to eat more than the recomended amount of fat... then you will probably shit your pants. its simple. lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carlinaiden
by Carli on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Easy! Exercise and eat clean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NananRaysmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Ohhh...yes. Alli did help me whe I used it. I stopped because I started really eating low fat and figured it wasn't blocking much. So its good when your eating stuff that's higher in fat. I still tak one if I go out to eat...

Quoting strontium:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenstarmodel
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Quoting strontium:

I EBF so i cant take diet suppliments like that and ive never heard it makes ur poo ur pants.. "/

TigOlBitties
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't believe in diets. Portion control and healthy choices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenstarmodel
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I use myfitnesspal.com it does help me track my food and exerice better.. its nice because i SEE whagt im doing.. i cant take suppliment im EBFing

Quoting LaughCryLive:

If you follow the diet plan then you wouldn't need the pills. I'm exercising and cutting calories. Try myfitnesspal.com.

Quoting strontium:

MrsClark816
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:41 PM
5 moms liked this
Stomach flu.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strontium
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Thats basically what I cut it down to... I never really eat very much fat in my diet anyways... but if im going to indulge in some unhealthy... I pop one to block that evil fat. 

Just make sure to take a multi vitamin *any body who may do this..* because some vitamins are fat soluble and you may become malnourished.

Quoting NananRaysmom:

Ohhh...yes. Alli did help me whe I used it. I stopped because I started really eating low fat and figured it wasn't blocking much. So its good when your eating stuff that's higher in fat. I still tak one if I go out to eat...

Quoting strontium:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)