Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

It's Friday night...

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

and I'm home all alone. DH is at work and DS is spending the night at a friends house. This is the first time DS has ever spent the night at a friends house. He has gone and stayed with my mom and my in-laws but never at a friends and when he stayed with others DH and I spent the time together. So needless to say this is my first time being home alone for an evening in almost 5 years. I'm enjoying my time alone but it feels weird. The house is too quiet and I'm kind of lonely. The dog won't even hang out with me, she is laying in bed. LoL, I'm not posting for any reason. 

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SticksnStones
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I know how that feels.  Sometimes DH works overnights.  I actually LOVE them now.

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM

lol that's how I feel at times its like we beg for a min and some quiet time and when it comes I miss my ds pretending to be a power ranger chopping up my house and the dogs running around and hubby teasing me.   ds has never spent the night with a friend hes 7 is that bad?

WesAndNicksMom
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Aww that makes me uneasy too. Try to do something you can't normally do so you'll enjoy it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Enjoy your night. Catch up on reading listen to music. Watch T.v. When I'm not on cafemom I go on YouTube and type in the songs I want to hear. That way I can hear what I want to and not go through music that I don't care about. I enjoy doing that

ILive4This
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Enjoy yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN