Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Worlds Happiest Mommy!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:55 AM
  • 6 Replies
I couldn't be anymore happy today!

I'm in Florida and seeing my baby boy for the first time in almost two months!!!

For those who will ask, my son wasn't taken from me.

This is the first time since I got out of the hospital that I've been able to see him.

The last time was the hardest day, ever. It was the day I admitted myself for psychiatric help and went inpatient.

Because of my stay, we lost a lot of money from me being out of work and fell behind. I made a decision to allow him to stay in Florida with my parents until I felt emotionally well and continued to be stronger mentally.

We came under major financial problems and our lights and water is now out and I refuse to allow him to come back into that situation.

In a few short weeks, I'll be moving down to Florida again and will be a full time mommy again. I couldn't be more thrilled.

I took for granted being a mommy prior to all of this and I was beginning to become depressed from the length of time we were apart.

I'm so happy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Yay! I am glad you get to see your baby boy! Hope the stay helped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:59 AM

That is so exciting and beyond words!! Glad you received the care you needed -you need to be healthy to care for your baby and glad your parents could help!!  Sounds like you have support and that is great!!  thinking of you and your baby and your family!!  Take Care and wish you only the best and to the happiest mommy in the world today!!! How touching!! Please though continue taking care of yourself so you can care for that precious baby!!  

tyheamma
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Good job making the tough decisions for the long term well-being of your child. Now go enjoy your day!

BeAmour
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:14 AM
It did!

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Yay! I am glad you get to see your baby boy! Hope the stay helped.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Thank you!

Quoting tyheamma:

Good job making the tough decisions for the long term well-being of your child. Now go enjoy your day!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations to you for working to make a better you. Congratulations to you on moving down to Florida in a few weeks and being a full time mommy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)