Meet CafeMom's Featured Mom: kmorales7690
CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
Gees that's a hard one! there are so many different moments in life as a mother that define you, from your child's first breath, to the first time they poo on you, to the first steps, words, but I'm going to say the best moment I've had as a mother was the day she got to meet her father for the first time. She was two months old and he had been deployed for the majority of my pregnancy, but the way she looked at him that first time she saw him, and the way he fell in love with her instantly has been the most rewarding thing I've experienced!
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
Definitely either newcomers or mom confessions.
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
Probably all the different views you can get around here, as well as the entertainment value of different stories about peoples families and kids.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
lol definitely on CafeMom, but pretty much working on schoolwork and taking lots of long hot baths and drinking tea!
5. What are your favorites:
Book: Little Women, I can read that one a hundred times and it NEVER gets old!
Movie: Sound of Music, love old musicals!
Song: I'm a music nerd, so can't choose one!
Food: definitely pickles! gees I love pickles!
Place to travel to: anywhere warm and sunny! I've never been out of the USA though so I'm hoping to be able to go somewhere soon, maybe Spain! I hear its nice there! lol
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Sofia Vergara! Aside from being insanely gorgeous! I'm sure she would be a BLAST to be around!
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
Go with your instincts, a majority of the time they are telling you the right thing!
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
When I was a kid I wanted to be a nurse! Until I realized all the gross stuff that they do! haha now I'm happily a stay at home mother! I do online school for medical transcription billing and coding as well though.
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
I wouldn't give my life for anything!
Now answer her question for YOU:
How great are kids huh?