Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What do you use...

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:14 PM
  • 34 Replies
What to you use to keep track of important information and appointments? What kind of planner? I know most people use their phone but there has to be more people like me that still use paper. Lol. So. What kind and size of planner do you use? Can you post a pic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama_2_jasper
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:14 PM
My iPhone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AjCeCeMom
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM
I use a womens family planner that has grocery lists and meal planning in every week. I've been very happy with it. Just wish it wasnt paperback.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dark_xiii_angel
by Purple Ninja on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:17 PM
I think I have one like that. It has blocks for upto 5 people? I just don't have enough room to write. I like to write down everything. Lol

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I use a womens family planner that has grocery lists and meal planning in every week. I've been very happy with it. Just wish it wasnt paperback.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Homeschoolmom99
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM

A few  things one a large calender that shows what we do on a monthly basis, daily chore charts for my son so we he knows what to do my wife and I each have planners that we can take with us and there will be a chalk board on the pantry door

AjCeCeMom
No blocks for people. Once second and I'll post a pic...

Quoting dark_xiii_angel:

I think I have one like that. It has blocks for upto 5 people? I just don't have enough room to write. I like to write down everything. Lol

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy01

I just use a simple plan ahead calander and record everything such as dr. appts, bills to pay what payday, and what assignment is due when for which class.

I also keep a back up on my phone.

AjCeCeMom
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Crap it's in the car and DH is at the gym. I got it from family Christian stores, it's an academic year one so runs out soon. I just bought another one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dark_xiii_angel
by Purple Ninja on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Oh ok. Thank you!

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

No blocks for people. Once second and I'll post a pic...

Quoting dark_xiii_angel:

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by Alexis on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I don't really use anything. I clip appointment cards to a magnet on the fridge, but most things I remember very easily. Sometimes, I'll write something down, then throw it away, because once I write something, it gets stuck in my head. lol

dark_xiii_angel
by Purple Ninja on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Oh ok. The one I have came from Walmart. It has meal planning for each week. I really Luke the extras but the main part has tiny little boxes for each person. :/

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

Crap it's in the car and DH is at the gym. I got it from family Christian stores, it's an academic year one so runs out soon. I just bought another one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN