Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

We've all seen people show off their not so pretty tattoos... Let's see who actually went to a decent artist and got good work done!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Replies (381-386):
kellyg1987
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I love lilys! That is really pretty!

Quoting Tooth_Inspector:

I'd like to get it touched up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sundress_queen
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:29 PM

kinda scabby mabye i should take a new picturethats my first one and now it needs some touch ups but it still looks good.

usmc.momma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Really?!? As predictable as a tramp stamp?!? You have no idea what the meaning is behind my tattoo... Quit running your mouth when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. At least I have something beautiful instead of the ugly, half asses shit I've seen on here!!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Oh yay good morning!

Yes- even the statement about how kick ass your freakin BUTTERFLY tattoo is is being full of yourself. It's okay, you don't have to see it.  ;)

It is nicely done, woopty doo. But it's as predictable as a tramp stamp lol.

Quoting usmc.momma:

Lmao!! So knowing I have a kickass tattoo because I went to a good artist, who knows what the fuck they're doing!! Makes me full of myself?? Yeah okay... Grow up!!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Lmao is that what you got out of it? My noticing how full of yourself you are?

Whatever you think chick.

Quoting usmc.momma:

Oh I see, you just like making drama out of nothing. Got it :)

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Lol cry cry.

I read what tou said - it wasn't about her. But ya quoted her!

Quoting usmc.momma:

You obviously can't read... That or you ignored my quote to you. And yeah it's a brag post for good tattoos, so fucking what?!? Are you all pissy because you have shitty work??
Quoting AM-BRAT:

Great. Get your brag on.

Her op was an obvious look at me moment, fine.

For *me* it crossed the line when she quoted somebody else about theirs and saying people should be "smart enough" to get nice work done.

Looks rude. That's all.

Quoting nocalmegan:

I brag about my tattoos. They are both gorgeous and flawless. I sought out top artists in my area to do them and paid a lot of money for mine. So why shouldn't she brag? Shes right, why purposely get crap ink on your body. I know I wouldn't.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

I won't argue with you to the death but you come off braggy and rude.

"Hey look at me look at me and my perfect tattoo. Yep it's perfect me me me. You'd think people would be smart enough to have nice tattoos." Quoting that poor chick. Wtf lol.

You just come off crass.

Quoting usmc.momma:

True but you'd think people would be smart enough to put something well done and make it permanent...

Quoting SevysMomma:

Eh, I could care less how someone perceives the work I have gotten.

My favorite tattoos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:13 PM
I just wanna squeeze ur little cheeks lol.

Yep- I'm sure your butterfly is very significant.

Still predictable.

Quoting usmc.momma:

Really?!? As predictable as a tramp stamp?!? You have no idea what the meaning is behind my tattoo... Quit running your mouth when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. At least I have something beautiful instead of the ugly, half asses shit I've seen on here!!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Oh yay good morning!

Yes- even the statement about how kick ass your freakin BUTTERFLY tattoo is is being full of yourself. It's okay, you don't have to see it.  ;)

Quoting usmc.momma:

Lmao!! So knowing I have a kickass tattoo because I went to a good artist, who knows what the fuck they're doing!! Makes me full of myself?? Yeah okay... Grow up!!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Lol cry cry.

Quoting usmc.momma:

You obviously can't read... That or you ignored my quote to you. And yeah it's a brag post for good tattoos, so fucking what?!? Are you all pissy because you have shitty work??

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Great. Get your brag on.

For *me* it crossed the line when she quoted somebody else about theirs and saying people should be "smart enough" to get nice work done.

Looks rude. That's all.

Quoting nocalmegan:

I brag about my tattoos. They are both gorgeous and flawless. I sought out top artists in my area to do them and paid a lot of money for mine. So why shouldn't she brag? Shes right, why purposely get crap ink on your body. I know I wouldn't.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

"Hey look at me look at me and my perfect tattoo. Yep it's perfect me me me. You'd think people would be smart enough to have nice tattoos." Quoting that poor chick. Wtf lol.

You just come off crass.

Quoting usmc.momma:

True but you'd think people would be smart enough to put something well done and make it permanent...

Quoting SevysMomma:

My favorite tattoos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmc.momma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Meh whatever dude. Your a fucking waste.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Still predictable.

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Oh yay good morning!

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Lol cry cry.

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Great. Get your brag on.

Looks rude. That's all.

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

You just come off crass.

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting SevysMomma:

My favorite tattoos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:00 PM
*You're

Quoting usmc.momma:

Meh whatever dude. Your a fucking waste.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Still predictable.

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Oh yay good morning!

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Lol cry cry.

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Great. Get your brag on.

Looks rude. That's all.

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

You just come off crass.

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting SevysMomma:

My favorite tattoos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)