1. I jumped into Lake Michigan in April just because
2. I am working toward my black belt
3. My favorite past time is reading
1. I've never broken a bone or had a stitch.
2. I'm seriously terrified of masks, even if my 3yo puts it on it front of me, I get anxious.
3. I have a major Sex and the City addiction.
1. I have moved 36 times
2. Half my family doesnt know I have a 3yr old, or that im expecting my 2nd.
3. I havent talked to my older sisters in 12yrs
1. my feet are a size 7.5
2. I'm a night owl
3. The first guy I fell in love with was named Adam...he was in my morning Kindegarten class.
1. I've eaten 3 dill pickles today, and I just bought them at 11am, it's only 4:30 here (I'm NOT pregnant! Just love them)
2.Sometimes it's nice when DH has to go back to work for the week. He leaves on Saturday evenings and comes home on Wednesday nights. But sometimes on Sunday's it's nice just having me and my girls and getting back to our regular schedule from having the excitement of having Daddy home. Of course by Monday evening I miss him.
3. I would have named my baby Presley after Elvis, but my family knows I've loved him since I was 2, and would have given me a hard time.
See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2013 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.