1) I have a little boy with full blown Epilepsy.
2) I have been a Stripper, CNA, Car Sales Woman, Book Keeper, Bartender/Waitress, Cashier, and was in the military for 6 years, and a few more and I am 25.
3) I am terrified of moths, if there is one in my house I refuse to sleep until it is dead. And yes that means possible calling someone in the middle of the night to come take care of it
1. I was born in Australia.
2. My husband is an Eskimo.
3. We had to cut our extended family out of our lives.
I will add three more:
1)DH and I knew each other 5 weeks then married,we have been together 19 years
2)I don't like to bake but love to cook
3)I love to wear colorful clothes
1. I'm addicted to Spinach, yes, spinach!
2. I will drop anything to watch Biggest Loser on Tues. nights.
3. I hate noise (& I have 3 boys... go figure)!
1 & 2... me too!
Quoting sky375:1. I try every night to be thankful for the day I had. Even if it was a hard one. 2. I love pink lemonade ( sometimes I add vodka)3. I sometimes look at something and think " this is picture worthy" but then I keep it in my own memory and don't share it with anyone.
1) I have a habit of sitting in odd positions.
2) I love taking pictures at the beach.
3) I absolutely love Popeyes!
I have never been west of Illinois.
I bite my nails.
Everywhere I go, I plan a "walker" exit strategy.
Yes, I am fed in the head.
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMedia family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN