Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

stealing

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:24 PM
  • 11 Replies
So my niece who's 14 spent the weekend. In the past a few pieces of makeup has gone missing, but I never really thought about it. So I knew to keep a eye on my makeup, so I'm looking thru my makeup for my bronzer. Its no where to be found, I had seen it the day before so I knew it was there. I ask my niece has she seen it , she says no. While I said maybe the kids put it in your bag look for it. I know the kids didn't my 1 year old cant reach the bag and my 5 year old, doesn't play with my makeup. So she searches pulls 2 shirts out and says its not there. I say dump the bag, and guess what's there the bronzer. She says oh the kids were playing with my stuff. Come on now why would they put something in the bottom of your bag. So I call my sis and law and tell her. Did I do the right thing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:32 PM

no. shouldn't have put the idea that your kids were playing in the stuff in her head to begin with because now she'll just blame it on them.

isaiahbellamom
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:34 PM
But there is no way the kids did it one can't reach it and my son would have a hard time getting it also. I know they didn't do it, but I didn't wanna straight accuse her if it was misplaced. I know I shouldn't have said anything about the kids but i know she took it.

Quoting Teeshann:

no. shouldn't have put the idea that your kids were playing in the stuff in her head to begin with because now she'll just blame it on them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't let her stay over anymore. I think you did the right thing. I don't know if using the kids at the beginning was the best or not, but who cares. You know she's guilty. Let her try and blame the kids. Her mom might take her side, but oh well. Still don't let her over anymore.

isaiahbellamom
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:37 PM
My sis in law kinda of figured it . I just gave her 25 dollars and bought her perfume yesterday. Urgggg teens lol

Quoting parentalrights1:

Don't let her stay over anymore. I think you did the right thing. I don't know if using the kids at the beginning was the best or not, but who cares. You know she's guilty. Let her try and blame the kids. Her mom might take her side, but oh well. Still don't let her over anymore.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM
What did sil do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I hope her mom takes it serious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahbellamom
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:41 PM
I know she will she's is gonna make her apoligize. I just feel awkward, I. Mean she didn't have to steal and it breaks my trust now.

Quoting Kenre:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleBirdFly
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:46 PM

and if someoen makes her apologize its worth nothing unless she really means it. And I couldnt trust her anymore and wouldt want her over, who know what shes gonna stea; next time.

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

I know she will she's is gonna make her apoligize. I just feel awkward, I. Mean she didn't have to steal and it breaks my trust now.

Quoting Kenre:

isaiahbellamom
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Yeah I know.

Quoting LittleBirdFly:

and if someoen makes her apologize its worth nothing unless she really means it. And I couldnt trust her anymore and wouldt want her over, who know what shes gonna stea; next time.

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Quoting Kenre:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleBirdFly
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I guess you or he rmon should really talk to her about this issue with trust now.

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Yeah I know.

Quoting LittleBirdFly:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Quoting Kenre:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)