Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sometimes we all hit rock bottom and need a lil encouragement.  So I thought why not post a post and whoever needs encouragement we can give it to them?  Or if they need positive thoughts, advice, prayers or know someone else is there... maybe they have been through the same thing and can offer advice.  Anything goes :) who's with me??

Soo.... tell us what you're dealing with and we will try to help you :)  It helps to talk about it!

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
mom2dane07
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyStork
I would but we just lost our insurance.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

What's going on?

You know.  I'm the type of person to hide it just because.  I'm not fond of opening up even with the people that are closest to me.  I typically wait til i'm about to explode before opening up.  But I recently started therapy.  It's just good to be able to release and tell someone.  I am however very guilty of pretending all is good....  Some have no clue i'm so unhappy.   Have you ever thought about therapy?  I will be keeping you in my thoughts <3

Quoting LadyStork:

Um yeah, I need all the encouragement I can get. My life is a disaster and I have to hide it from my family.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2dane07
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM
thank you blsd;)

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I'm so sorry hun :(  I'll be keeping you and your mom in my prayers ♥

Quoting Rydersmommy616:

My mom is drinking again after 14yrs sober. Its bad I'm think she is going end up like whitney huston . She is mixing drinks with pills. I'm going on tues for the second to see if will go into treatment. I'm sad bc my mom is my bestfriend and I'm losing her tobher addiction. thts wht I'm dealing with today:(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM

What exactly is going on??  Maybe there's a group up here that can help you.  Even if you have any close friends up here you can possibly open up to.  There's a few here that honestly if I didn't have them idk where i'd be!  

Quoting LadyStork:

I would but we just lost our insurance.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

What's going on?

You know.  I'm the type of person to hide it just because.  I'm not fond of opening up even with the people that are closest to me.  I typically wait til i'm about to explode before opening up.  But I recently started therapy.  It's just good to be able to release and tell someone.  I am however very guilty of pretending all is good....  Some have no clue i'm so unhappy.   Have you ever thought about therapy?  I will be keeping you in my thoughts <3

Quoting LadyStork:

Um yeah, I need all the encouragement I can get. My life is a disaster and I have to hide it from my family.

Donna.June
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM
I have no one to vent to and it's taking it's toll. I am picking fights with dh and not doing the best for my girls. I know I can do better......I am having a hard time finding a counsler.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Encouragement Scraps

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Encouragement Scraps

kjfamily
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM
It sounds pathetic but I miss my cat that just died on Monday so much ..I had her before I had my girls and it's like I'm mourning my youth and those days as well as missing her near me. She had such a sweet soul I'm sad she is no longer :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

No, not pathetic at all.  I truly believe pets can be like children and family. I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Quoting kjfamily:

It sounds pathetic but I miss my cat that just died on Monday so much ..I had her before I had my girls and it's like I'm mourning my youth and those days as well as missing her near me. She had such a sweet soul I'm sad she is no longer :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN