Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who is going to see THE AVENGERS this weekend?

Even if you're not usually into this type of movie... and even if you don't usually care to see them in theaters....

DO IT!!!

I'm so serious, it's a GREAT MOVIE!!! I loved it, even in 3D which I usually HATE.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Replies (11-20):
christi34
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I want to take my boys. They love movies like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Idk...we might go see it. I don't like movies like that but SO does and it's his turn to choose a movie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilbit53009
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM

i'm taking my son! he's OBSESSED with superheros! he is so excited cause all his favorites are in it!

Ang9403
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jillbailey26
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Buy your own ticket and make him buy the candy, popcorn and drinks, lol.

Quoting zombiecupcake:

I would do that if I were the one buying the tickets. Lol

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting zombiecupcake:

I am hoping to! If it isn't sold out, I'll be there. This guy wants to take me to the movies and I wanna see that so bad!

You can buy tickets online.  If you have a phone with apps, you can even download the app, buy the ticket and show them your phone when you go up to the ticket taker person.  They scan it right from your phone.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

randomosityblog
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

Idk...we might go see it. I don't like movies like that but SO does and it's his turn to choose a movie.

I never got into that type of movie but this one.. blew me out of the water! :) There were a few parts where it was slow moving compared to the rest but it told a great story and the action was awesome.

randomosityblog
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Quoting annas_momma:

My SO got tickets Saturday for IMAX. He is a comic book geek and is super excited. He even wants us to be there an hour early so we can get good seats. Lmao!

That's a good idea. I went to a private screening and STILL had to get there an hour early for good seats.

P.V.Hawkwind
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Oh see i hate action of any kind really. But, I will suck it up like all the other action movies I've seen lol.

Quoting randomosityblog:

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

I never got into that type of movie but this one.. blew me out of the water! :) There were a few parts where it was slow moving compared to the rest but it told a great story and the action was awesome.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annasew
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I cant afford to go to the movies. (we are paying off debts-trying to be debt free in a year)  Who is the guy with the bow and arrows lol  For some reason I can not find that answer in my cluttered brain.  LOL. not enough caffiene yet lol

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
We will be there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN