Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

*edit* child support question i live on cali and

Posted by   + Show Post
If my ex has gotten married, do they count her income as well? I only get $63 a month for my 12 yr old. She has been texting me saying "good luck on getting anything from her". Mind u she is a big bitch!!!! She calls my son fat and has turned his dad away. Thank God, I have full sole physical custody of my son.

By the way, you stupid bitches bashing me screw off!!!
I'm not using my son as a payday, I have two jobs, go to school full time, and own a house I just bought 2months ago. I just need help with my son, why is it so bad to ask for that. U would never get Fs or cash aid either I can survive with out that.

Gosh some of u women are fucking brutal. All I did was ask a damn question. I think she is a bitch cuz she treats my son like shit!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Replies (121-122):
hautemama83
by Nichole on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:38 PM
LOL OK

I know for a fact they can't, and don't. A spouses income is not in any way factored into the cs formula.

Quoting smurfy88:

Well the child support people in court told me they do, so im prety sure they do

Quoting hautemama83:

No they absolutely do not. While her income is listed as household, its not at all factored into the cs formula.

Quoting smurfy88:

Yes I live in cali and I just went through the child support thing, since they are married, they will take her income into consideration
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by Sunshine on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM

No they won't but dont worry if he dont pay he will eventually when they take his income tax. My brothers dad just got his paid off and my brother is 28 years!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)