Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
How much do you get and what state are you in?

I'm in California, I have a 13 year old son and I get $25 a month. I am not on any type of aid from the state, this is just what they decided I get. My ex also has two kids before my son and she gets $580. Now he is having twins due in a couple months and he just told me he is going to file a hardship to get it lowered,because $25 is just way to much I guess :/
If they lower it I will be mad. It's sad enough they think $25 is actually something. All that pays for is one weeks worth of school lunches.
Does anyone else get such an insulting amount?
Oh and he owes me about $40,000 because we ended our relationship when my son was only 1. He has never paid. He was one of those guys who would work for a month just to avoid going to jail and once they attached to his check he would quit and wait for them to threaten jail again. He just started working and paying me $25 for about the past year
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Replies (41-43):
glam.fairy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM
That is ridiculous. My ex is ordered 360 a month but has not paid in 3 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbigailJ89
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Wow... 25 is definitely an insult. I get 277 a month from my dd's father. State is NC.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kageegirl
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM
My dh pays $400 a month for his 10 year old daughter. He also pays half of all school activities and carries health insurance on her. On her birthday and christmas he sends her $100. We live in Mo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN