Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I am about to shoot someone dead!!!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:40 PM
  • 10 Replies

You guys may remember my others posts about my neighbor damaging my property...

Well as of today I am even more pissed off then ever...She got a surveyor (that is fine) except I over heard them talking and they were talking about where she wanted her property line to be and the next thing I know the guy is putting stakes upon my property trying to claim it as hers even though we have already had a survey and our property staked off 7 years ago...Our pins are in place and now all of a sudden we are loosing 6 ft of property on the side of my house...I called our lawyer and let him know what was going on and gave him the name of the guy doing the survey for her and was told he doesn't Io the work correct and he just does what the customer wants even if it means claiming someone elses property and that he has had his work thrown out many times because of it and to call the cops...

So i called the cops showed them my survey and where my pins were and the cop said their was nothing they could do even though they were moving my pins!!!

I wish this ladies house would just fall down upon her.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:41 PM
So get a different surveyor. Take her to court.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy259
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:49 PM

We are taking her to court already because of all the water damage she has caused...As for another surveyor I already paid to have one done 7 years ago and that was done legally for my property and my other neighbor had her property surveyed last summer and everything was lined up right. Plus surveyors are not cheap we paid 2,500 to have the first one done.

Quoting Bknotnobody:

mes_deux_amours
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:51 PM
This is s nightmare wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:52 PM

that sounds horrible!!

i hope it all works out!

Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Get another one and when you get stuff drawn up with a lawyer make it so she has to pay you back for it.

Quoting mommy259:

We are taking her to court already because of all the water damage she has caused...As for another surveyor I already paid to have one done 7 years ago and that was done legally for my property and my other neighbor had her property surveyed last summer and everything was lined up right. Plus surveyors are not cheap we paid 2,500 to have the first one done.

Quoting Bknotnobody:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChaoticSoul
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Pull the stakes up. I mean if they can pull you're stakes up with no problem why can't you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grey7399
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

If you have the records from your first surveyor, that should suffice.

Just pull her shit up and toss it, well, get advice on that from your lawyer first.

Get all the info you can on her "surveyor" or is your lawyer doing that?

I'm sorry you're going through this.  It would be nice a house would fall on the wicked witch!

I know what you're talking about with the price of surveyors and battling with psycho neighbors.  

mommy259
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I don't have the funds for one right now. as it is we borrowed money to just pay for a lawyer :(

Quoting Bknotnobody:

Get another one and when you get stuff drawn up with a lawyer make it so she has to pay you back for it.

Quoting mommy259:

Quoting Bknotnobody:

mommy259
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM

My lawyer knows the guy well and has had it crap thrown out of court many times. Our laywer said it was not smart to just move her pins ourselves because she could have us arrested so we won't be doing that...However my lawyer will have someone out here in a few days to look at everything

Quoting grey7399:

If you have the records from your first surveyor, that should suffice.

Just pull her shit up and toss it, well, get advice on that from your lawyer first.

Get all the info you can on her "surveyor" or is your lawyer doing that?

I'm sorry you're going through this.  It would be nice a house would fall on the wicked witch!

I know what you're talking about with the price of surveyors and battling with psycho neighbors.  

Lostinindy
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM
What work is she doing on your property. Add it into the lawsuit so she has to pay to correct it too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN